Mystery of Burnt Car In Thicket, Missing Somali-Kenyan-American Engineer

At 5:23pm on May 13 , CCTV footage at Miale entertainment lounge in Nairobi show businessman Bashir Mohamed Mahmoud entering the establishment in his black Range Rover. Before he alights, he is seen dishing out money, appearing to be Sh1,000 notes, to guards and bouncers there.
At 6:49pm, the car, registration number KCQ 007P, is seen driving off from the facility located in Nairobi’s Lavington area, the guards bidding him bye.

This is the last time the whereabouts of Bashir are known. He has neither been seen nor communicated with his friends and family.
On May 14, his family recorded a missing person’s report at Muthangari police station, triggering a search for his whereabouts. His friends and family have launched an online campaign to look for him hoping he would be found alive.

Range Rover Sport


The family and friends tried to trace Mahmoud using a tracking device mounted on the car he had but in vain.
His lawyers said it was likely the car tracker had been disabled as the company that installed it said they could not trace it.
But the search for Bashir has now turned bizarre after the vehicle he was driving was found burnt to a shell in a thicket in Kibiku area in Ngong, Kajiado county.
His friends said his company worked in civil engineering, real estate and architecture. He was a resident of Ohio State, USA.
His family’s lead lawyer Charles Madowo told the Star that Bashir was living with his wife and child. He originally came from Belad Hawa in Somalia before relocating to the US. Officials say he was among those involved in ongoing political standoff in Somalia.
His other lawyer Nuru Said said on the day he is believed to have been abducted or gone missing, Bashir was supposed to meet some people for a business meeting but he cancelled it because it was a holiday.
“But they said the systems could not trace the exact location of the motor vehicle. We don’t know why,” he said.
Police officers aware of the investigation said they do not know who collected the shell of the burnt car.
“We did not find the remains of the shell at the scene when we went back. We are yet to know who collected them,” an officer said.
The officers had taken photos of the shell using their mobile phones. The photos show the car was burnt beyond recognition. It is not clear who burnt it or if there was an occupant therein.

Tunajua alikuwa mtu ya wash wash pale kilimani. Hawaendangi mbali.

kwani range inakuaga plastic tupu?

Hii inanikalia ATPU with blessing from CIA ! They burnt the car to a less than a shell they had time to make sure nothing of importance could be collected forensically , when cops went there the 1st time the saw the shell , when they came back it was missing !

pale facebook niliona some somalis saying he was among the biggest cons in the city. Siku hizi ukiosha mtu atakupeleka kwa polisi lakini si ati utafunguliwa mashtaka.

Consequences of slow pace of judiciary in solving cases.

Can’t blame people for going that route , cops and judges go to the highest bidder ! i know a chap who hired some mungiki chaps and stormed an office hapo Uganda house nama panga , chap had to send the secretary to the bank akuje na pesa ya wenyewe , this chap had been frustrated by cops and the judiciary !

This one works v fast, chap double sold a land parcel for 4 m on Thika road.
Alirudisha pesa in less than 24 hrs after a meeting with this team

I think once a crime scene has been identified, it should be immediately secured. Too much holes kwa the whole thing.

lets get all the facts ni washwash ama ni Somali fake govt imemuangusha

Seems washwash but ATPU ndio imemalisa yeye,he might have been working for Somali rag tag intel authority…that’s why a statement of takataka wao was made by making the shell disappear na hakuna kitu itappen.