My wife doesn't doesn't want kids

For those who don’t know my wife and I have been together for six years. Things haven’t been perfect, but we love each other unbearably. I can’t imagine my life without her. She is the light of my life. Although it is almost seven years i still feel literal butterflies when I see her naked.
She wanted kids at first, that why we got our first child within two years of our marriage… but she doesn’t want anymore. I would understand If she was working on her career but no, she stopped working three years ago.

But I can’t help but feel distraught. I don’t want to leave her.

Umbwa wewe. Jinga kama @chap

Admin you are overworking

admeffi keti pale kwa kona na viroboto wako…>>>>>>>>>>>:meffi:

Who wants to raise kids in this contemporary society? mkiwachana uko mbeleni unasonga ukienda bila responsibility. But naona already you have one low IQ child like @Oti The Gargantuan. My advice is ufocus on raising huyo mmoja

Admean leta odds Acha za ovyo

Huh ngoja tu hapo wanamalizia mabakshishi ya lunch wacome

Hehehehe .mkamba maliza hio oranģutan

Hakuna mtu hii kijiji amezidi ujinga kushinda @digi

Admin you are idle today afternoon looking for click bait so you can get ad revenue when people open these links.

@Oti The Orangutan ,kumbe IQ yako na arctic temperature zinachezea ligi moja

There are two issues here. Do you want many more kids or are you afraid your wife is planning her exit?

Whey are you distraught? Is there anything that indicates a loss of affection or spark in your marriage?

Tafta bibi wa pili,unakua na mtoto mmoja aje kama Chinese?Man up bwana

umafwi thread

Seconded

A man should have wild oats out there

2 retards having kids will result in a zombie being born.