My Treasonable Thoughts...............

Kenya as we know it is an arbitrary thing drawn by colonialists who thought all Africans were alike.

So, today, we have this unworkable construct that is forever engaged in war in one form or the other, such as Babuon’s perennial war against Central Kenya.

The result is a weak country ridden with corruption - nobody really cares about the country per se, except as a cash cow.

The same thing affected countries in the former Eastern Europe where multiple tribes were forced together to create artificial countries like Kenya. When the curtain fell, these artificial countries collapsed like a deck of cards and brand new nations emerged ALONG ETHNIC BORDERS.

THE SURPRISING THING IS, THESE NEW SINGLE-TRIBE COUNTRIES ARE PROSPERING BETTER THAN THEIR OLD MOTHER COUNTRIES.

Estonia, for example, has emerged as one of the world’s fastest developed countries. Small nations like Croatia and Lithuania (pops less than 2m!) are making incredible strides.

The lesson for Kenya is that bigger is NOT always better. Let us sit down and break this thing up, with people deciding which nationality to take.

That way, people from Nyanza can have their own country, and will stop this nonsense of blaming poverty in the region on neglect by the central government. The people of Central on the other hand, can stop exporting their ukanyamaism to other more sedate regions.

Kenya haikuchorwa na Mungu.

(Written in anger at the resignation of Waiguru)

3 Likes

Estonia is fastest in what exactly?

Peleka maswali hiyo yako ya kishenzi mbali na mimi tafadhali.

3 Likes

Pewa Whitecap tano then uje pole pole…Unataka Kenya to be subdivided into what?..come srorry! na si tafadhali…hata MRC walitii amri…ion… naenda kushonde the shit put up there.

nasisi tuko pwani sio kenya?

So I will have to get a visa to go fish in lake Victoria??

2 Likes

Catching omena doesn’t count as fishing.

2 Likes

Can’t and won’t happen. You’re too old

that is what is wrong with Kenya look at governers who are trying to help the people Mwangi Wa Iria…Alfred Mutual e.t.c Waiguru n likes

2 Likes

:smiley:

@mollisleloaded you have been missing in action, villangers demad a hekaya haraka upess

Good idea. Counties should be on tribal lines, right? What would that make Nairobi.

ION, sarcasm deserves a font.

1 Like

Satiric satire

1 Like

Bob con me more…was being interviewed and he stayed democracy is not necessarily a good thing. my love and hate relationship with safaricom not withstanding I am convinced he has a valid argument.

1 Like

Sasa Kenya imekuwa shamba ? Who will do the demarcation?

we will still congregate around our clans and butcher the other clans that are still from the same tribe since the new “presidents” will appoint their clan members. I vicious cycle I tell you

4 Likes

@FieldMarshal CouchP should tell people why Somalia is still fighting.

2 Likes

And do you think the kenyattas who own the most land will agree to this?

Kenyattas would themselves be a nation.

1 Like

That Maafaka says that coz the company he runs benefits more from the fucked up system we have than his expertise.