My first errands in Meru and Chuka.

ha ha chuka people speak more of Embu lang than Meru…

I have never known why people from Chuka are not considered Meru yet we speak a Meru dialect. A typical Meru can understand what I say.

their “kimeru” is so influenced by Kiembu lang,
there is a reason people from Chuka(the correct name is cuka) are called “acuka” and not “ameru”

They are Meru

True, Meru has more than its fair share of senior cops

I

If you argue that way then Merus are the Magumoni, Chuka, Mwimbi, Igochi, Imenti, Tigania and Igembe.

am not arguing , am just saying coz i come from that side, people from chuka are considered as more of a distinct tribe “wacuka” separate from merus. note use of the word “considered”,

Huku tuko Ivo.Ni kama culture
Place poa ni huko Kwa driver
Upitie Nkubu

Arrogant fuckers especially the psv. Just use the 10-pass shuttle za Unique if travelling to and fro Nairobi. Kaa ni huko vichakani utavumilia tu

BTW tall mnyama everywhere flights have resumed. Ile date yetu is v imminent. I plan to be those sides of Naro Moru and my geog tells me that is not far from Meru. Uneza nipeleka maroundi kwa mtaa yenyu.
All I know about the Merus in the Nairobi environs is that they are very wealthy and extremely low key about it. Nilizungushwa some houses owned by wamerus by a mama friend huko sides za Runda mazee niliona na meno the entire time. One told me where she buys her clothes huku on Oxford Street jameni…

Hiyo route ya Eldoret, Kapsabet, Nandi Hills, Awasi to Kericho, social distance is a myth unapanda shuttle na kulipa full Corona tax price, Alafu 5km out of town mat imejaa 190% Mtu alicollect pesa alibaki stage, rudi ukamdai

shafting bila lube :D:D:D:D:D