My experience in a keg pub in Nyeri town

So i drove to Mathari hospital to check a gentleman. Now, i packed my car around that supermarket called Mathai or something. I asked another guy where can i take two beers. Kumbe he realised i am new to the town. I was taken na huko chini to keg pub. Sasa nikaitisha chupa moja and then nikamuliza urinal iko wapi. Kuingia tu urinal three guys.Mikono nikashikwa. 7k, simu, wallet. Bahati keys sa gari hawakushukua. I thank God i managed to drive to Nairobi. I did investigations and i realized it’s a place called paladino or something. I am headed to Huduma centre for ID replacement
Good day guys

Aiiih, pole karumax.

YOU MUST KNOW PEOPLE,LAKINI UNAKAA KEG HIVI HIVI,KWANI NYERI NI MARS ATI HUWEZI TAFUTA SHOPPING CENTRE

2 Likes

Smart guy asked and accompanied a stranger to a pub kweli kirathi sio mwisho wa masomo.

1 Like

I thought all bars are labelled ‘Bar’ on the outside so that those who want to drink can find them without asking strangers. Anyway, thanks for giving my brothers an early Christmas.

4 Likes

Shopping center ya nini. I just wanted to take 2 tuskers.

Next time use Google Maps, am sure Club Dreamz would have been amongst the search results.

1 Like

Why do you guys always blame the victim?

ukitaka pombe huwa unaulizia kwa watu kama ni nyumba unatafuta?

Perhaps i thought people are as innocent as i am. Anyway, lesson learnt. In fact i have borrowed a simu from someone and we have prayed through phone with a priest.

tell us more about how they were probably kikuyu women dressed as men … or how they were men brought up by single mothers … or how this is somehow a woman’s fault

5 Likes

I dont want to sound tribal but why are Kikuyus so merciless so brutal???

I know men’s hand kwanza mmoja alikuwa mfupi had very strong arms. Obviously three men will defeat you.

kumbe unajua kiswahili?

4 Likes

Ati keys sa gari hawakushukua? Kwani walichukua simu na wallet wakakuachia accent zao?

17 Likes

You opt to go to a keg pub instead of visiting the great White Rhino. Msiba wa kujitakia

I have never heard of someone asking directions for a bar

10 Likes

In those prayers did u mention anywhere mkundu zao zifungane??? If not, borrow tena and call the priest…Plus ask him akupe 3 hot slaps…his best ochinka ukutoke…ili next time ukivisit a new town, as much as everyone anaeza ona hukai that place…Unajibeba na confidence na know it all (but this part wacha iwe ile circumference unaeza cover na mato having marked a mid sec)…Unaingia any bar and sit like a boss, pombe unateremsha like a boss and if anyone stares at you, stare back na sura ya ndimu dont shy away…unless ni pwetty shiq

1 Like

Si this guy claimed hes an atheist.

3 Likes

That was my second time in that town and i had no time to check for pubs because i wanted to be in Nairobi as fast as possible. As i have stated, lesson learnt. Probably because i wasted so much time in school/university, i never developed social skills

1 Like