My ex wadau

I recently broke up with my partner and we’re finding it hard to maintain healthy boundaries. When we first broke up (about two months ago) we still spent lots of time together and were still having sex, so we got back together. We’ve done that another 3 times now and it’s really difficult for my mental health not knowing whether we’re off or on. I think we’ve finally decided it’s over which feels like a massive relief, however, we share all the same friends and when we do see each other we end up sleeping together. The biggest connection we had was sexually and as there are still feeling of love there it’s hard to say no and break away. It’s human nature to crave connection but I know this isn’t the best place to go looking for it. Any tips on how to set clear boundaries moving forward, so we’re able to maintain a healthy friendship and not upset each other when we do eventually start dating again?

io breakup ndio imekurudisha kwa kijiji, breakup itukuzwe.

Hehe takataka thiem itabidi uingie Siberia yours is too similar to mine. The only boundary ni msiwai patana. Kweli times change what happened to that egotistical douche wa kugeuza waschana wadogo kila weekend. Who has tamed and emasculated the great thiem to this cuck.

In the meantime ulikua uangushe digits za kmtc. Angusha pale DM musitoooooo

Nyinyi hamjaachana. Ni ujinga mko nao. Mkiachana na MTU Ile serious huwezi taka hata kusikia jina lake. Ukiona hata picha yake unasikia kutapika

Join this group , utawapata wengi
Redirecting...

People who say partner instead of gf or wife. Why are you gay?

Uliacha Ku hawk matako Kwa inboxes za ktalkers?

Your homosexual childish chokosh jokes are waay too distasteful for my standards. Kindly find your fellow chokoraa mapipa yo conversate with, and stay in your lane.

Hapo sawa kabisa

Mdau seems like common sense is chasing you but you’re faster.

Bro… Karma is a terrible biash. You used to change ‘young college tight tings’ more frequently than your boxers:D:D:D. This woman has you wrapped around her little finger. That is all there is to this little quagmire.

:D:D:D:D
Missed you @Finest wine . Hope everything is okay

Enjoy your retirement benefit:D:D

Nimekumiss pia. Came to Kenya twice this year and was wondering where some of you hide… as I travelled up and down. I thought about you when I went to Karuri area and I think there is an MTC college if I am not wrong…:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I felt so sorry for those young tings as they went about their bizness…:D:Dgiven what you posted here.

One day, this young girl walked up to my nephew and told him…‘I love your dreadlocks’…foolish naive nephew mumbled ‘thank you’…and there was some awkward silence…as that is not what she wanted to hear!!!

:D:D:D:D

So you are pussy whipped

Pole:D:D:Dmtarudiana tu:D:D:D:D

Ndio maana umerudi kijiji dipreshon namalisa wewe!

VILE TUNAJUA WHAT HAPPENED
I recently broke up with Pharmacy and we’re finding it hard from smelling meffi everytime

Tumekulana mkia 3 times alternatively and it’s really difficult for my mental health not knowing whether I am a top or bottom

I think we’ve finally decided it’s over which feels like a massive relief, however, we share all the same gaaay friends like Uwesmakende and nipe nikusifu and when we do see each other we end up harvesting sukuma wiki and living skid marks on the bedsheets

Any tips on how to kula mkia bila lube and avoid bleeding ?

You coming to ask such questions means you’re a butch ass nigga.

Ata picha ya crave ni sawa double dd