My budget is Sh1.2M. What is the best vehicle deal i can get?

Gari ya 500k utalipa 1.2M

how and why?

Tafuta Honda Crv mkuu…thank me later

You could also rebuild a jalopy like a Hilux surf…

Buy one at 700k and use the rest of the money to rebuild it pole pole.

Those things never die.

Hizo Mazda cx5 na Rav-4 @Yuletapeli na @magreb wanakwambia ununue zitaisha ziache hio Hilux surf kwa barabara clocking 500,000 miles and still going strong.

Mambo ya soft off-roaders ni ya ku run errands hapa mtaani.

Subaru za late 00 to early 10s si zinakuwaga na transmission issues ? Sitaki kuishi kwa @Introvert

Kwanza asiguze CX5 ya Diesel atalia machozi

Utatuma za mafuta ?

Never driven diesel. What’s the benefits and what’s the catch ?

Bora unanunua cash…utapata gari mzuri sana ata less than 800k

they are generally better than petrol economy wise, command road better because of high torque, and usually do far more mileage without issues. by the time petrol is 350k kilometres its guaranteed to be consuming oil and low compression, bad fuel efficiency, and seals leaking everywhere because of high temperatures. at 600k a diesel with regular oil changes will be running like new.

badala ya iyo cx5, with the budget unaexa pata hillux double cab na 2m unaiuda vipoa na maisha inaedelea

Gari Mzee itafanya ujuane na mechanics wote grogon.

https://www.mogo.co.ke
Jaribu kupiga hesabu ya the amount you will pay if they happen to finance you. Utaona ni wezi tu. Interest iko juu sana.

Nichanue mtingiza, nini mbaya na hio gari (Mazdas in general). Nataka premio yangu itoshee kwa mfuko I upgrade na kitu inatangaza msimamo

no what i mean ni ununue cash , kwa zile zimechukuliwa from clients wameahidwa kulipa, naongea from experience kuna mzee nilionyeshana na wao akanunua proboc cash kwa bei poa sana

Hio iko sawa. Watu wa kukopa ndio huonyeshwa kivumbi

yah i meant aede anunue cash kwao repocessed cars

Hehehe niko kwa group FB ya kenya mechanic associations…that car has been posted so many times. Kuna ma license plate KD something zimelala garage. Story ni ati Diesel ya kenya ni chafu si kama ya mayolo. So ziko na mashida ka fakin

A well maintained old hilux surf will rarely leave you stranded on the roadside.

The Mazda manufacturing companies have been one of the production companies taking the markets. They produce some of the most reliable models in terms if reliability,cost effective maintainance and less problematic and reliable engines.

The Mazda CX-5 has been in the hearts of most people over the years. It boasts of a stylish design which i can argue is the major selling point for this vehicle. This is because most people consider style before going for a car.

If you want fuel efficiency, you are advised to go for the diesel variant of the CX-5. However if you love your money, it is advisable to avoid it. If you go to most garages in Kenya, you might come across a Mazda CX-5 with a KD number plate. This is because the diesel engine is not as reliable as the petrol engine. Since most of the cars in Kenya are bought from auctions in Japan, you might not enjoy the fuel efficiency as the engine gasket may be damaged.

If you fail to replace the weak engine gasket in time, you might be forced to buy another engine.

copied