My break up

Caught my gf pooping…so I broke up with her. She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 15 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and heard explosive farts, she said yes she’ll be right out…her voice had changed drastically and i became suspicious…so i yelled "NITAINGIA NDANI USIPOFUNGUA!’ she screamed “APANA SWEETY” but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get up, she didnt so i threw her off the seat which led to most putrid smell I have ever smelt, i looked inside the toilet…just as i suspected, a big brown poop, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and said, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the brother to beat me, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the her brother, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.

9 Likes

What did I just read!?

1 Like

bingwa up to when?

yaani mwanaume mzima amekomaa ana andika ufala kama huu??:eek:

[ATTACH=full]74394[/ATTACH]

20 Likes

This is a nigga with very serious mental issues

Come to think of it - We see all the women in our lives as angels! Sisi tu ndio huujiona kama nyang’au :(:(:frowning:

1 Like

Bingwa group of handles, this guy never quits…But I give props where it’s due…congrats mini hekaya is hilarious.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D

@Abu-khara Al-toilete ni nini mbaya na wewe?whats wrong about a lady taking a dump. or i’m i missing something?

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D the way guys comment about hadi kwa mkia, is same scenario with your case. Can’t believe ladies take dump.

boss hii video tuliona youtube wakati mzee ojinga senior alikataa presidency akisema no independence without without the release of mzee kenyarra what the stupid man forgot is that he would have assumed the presidency then pardon all freedom fighters including him hehe sahi tungekua tunasema KWNBP sadness of life wacha kuchukua video youtube na kuedit

7 Likes

hehehe poleni normal ktalkers but found myself laughing…

1 Like

:D:D:D

1 Like

hii sasa ndio huitwa umeffi

1 Like

Wazimu imeanza mapema hii weekend. Admin, hope paramedics wako chojo kama hawajaenda kunywa chang’aa pia

You have low self-esteem and a small penis.

o_Oo_Oo_O nitaita @gashwin hapa mkulane sweep!

1 Like

http://ugandanews.co.ug/sites/default/files/articles/yoweeri_1.jpg

8 Likes

:D:D:D:D

1 Like