My Best TV Series

Heard the producers did a one off movie to close it pali ilifikia…sijawahi ipata though…not sure if its even for real.

Googled detschland83…will check it out.
Boston Legal was the bomb…couldnt wait for the balcony banter…wangetupea another spinoff…it was a massive step up from the practice though the latter was also sawa.
Narcos is on point…follow it religiously though id prefer they dig abit deeper into the characters and misadventures. These guys had massive stories in and out the drug game.

Nope, nope, nope
It seems Narcos is like the cockroach they said is hard to kill.
I’d still choose something kama Hannibal over Narcos.

Na kuna sequels kama Wrong Turn na Final Destination which could easily qualify as nice legit miniseries. Once you have a sweet theme, it’s hard to blow it in horror.

Am just waiting for the final season of Better Call Saul. I wonder what’s Nacho Vargara’s fate. And Lalo Salamanca considering they aren’t in Breaking Bad. Also, the teaser showed something like It’s All Good, Man aiming to get out of hiding and set somethings right. I hope Kim Wexler died. She did some pretty bad stuff in the name of vengeance which did not sit well with me. Men, there’s so much to cover within a single season. Will take a gander at The Wire and Fargo.

And oh, for anybody wondering, I stream my series on Netflix, but ever since I learned of Telegram, haven’t paid my subscription for last month and this month.

Opinion is like an ass, everybody has it. It’s just not appropriate to downshoot one’s opinion by “nope nope nope,” goes to show how small minded you are

just like how you are concluding (probably alone), how small minded I am

smh

Lost
Smallville
Mutant X
The sentinel

Anza na Fargo. It is amazing. Binge watch it

True detective should be in the former list not notable mentions ukiwa na ozark

Tafuta Bosch. It is also one of my favorites. Ni kali sana

Leverage
Hustle
Grimm
Mentalist
The Following.
Luke Cage

Next looks promising, a sign of where we are inevitably headed perhaps?

This is a solid list, apart from the last one which I haven’t watched .

it might be good or bad depending on your taste.
its a black superhero series, so if you like superpowers, it’s great.
then watch the Defenders. (but after watching Jessica Jones, Daredevil and Iron Fist)

The shield
Xfiles
OZ
Ray Donovan
Nip Tuck
Banshee
GOT
The exorcist
Preacher
Carlifonication
Hannibal the canibal doc
Into the badlands
True detective Season 1

Share the secret. I need to stop paying for the monthly subscription.

There’s like basically any famous series on Telegram. There are channels dedicated to such that uploads HD vids. Just search for the name