Mwosho mmoja. (najua mtasema mshaona)

Very elaborate long con.
Wah.
Those are real masterminds. Sometimes you have to give it to them.
Mpaka anajua dawa za kutibu stage 3 colòn cancer?:smiley:

In the books… Not in the streets of Kenya! In fact rope in the Judiciary! No difference except what you read i the books… Unfortunately!

Further in Kenya, the corruption network does not know the difference!

Wee mwana biashara wacha siasa

She is a decoy… The real people behind this plan it very well and have EVERYBODY important in the pocket… She will be bailed out and you will not even know whe the real GOAT is!

Business, corruption, power/politics, the Law are closely intertwined!

It’s takes a special kind of moron to willfully parade their ignorance, after the d- delivers the case file complete with the accused,exhibits and sworn statements from witnesses…do you still expect them to track down and bond the same suspects who are released after paying a fraction of the stolen loot?

Do you think the accused will not tamper with the witnesses after receiving a copy of the files from the court with the witnesses personal information?

The streets are often emotional therefore easy to manipulate, it’s always easier to lay the blame on d- because most people incorrectly assume they have a good grip on the police duties.

It takes a one weak link to weaken a case. If two three more offices are weakened as in most planned fraud, the case is as good as dead ab initio… These cons went ahead to create a .Org UN Web site and created a trusted web portal… These are not your usual street cons…

Hii maisha ni kuoshwa oshwa to na Aeriel mpya ya @PINK

It’s a wide network. Mpaka magari branded wako nazo

Ebu nialike kwa hiyo biashara yako

Baba, they bungle the investigation from the word go such that the cases will be dismissed on technicalities.

I just gave you an example on how the prosecution let’s loose an accused on bonds which are lower than the amount on the charge sheet, bring an example or enroll in an 8-4-4 program

If it were not for the privacy issues I would… We discuss lots of sensitive things here including but not limited to high voltage issues like Kamwana’s confidential issues… Let this remain here…

There’s a hypocrisy around that spells that all cases that flop are as a result of police, that would be the case if the officers were still prosecuting but that was changed yet things still slip through the cracks.
Greed knows no bounds

Hutaki ninukishe otunguu?

All I want you to understand that serious fraud is a syndicate and those in it rope in the judiciary and the cops and the prosecutors too… trust me! BTW I am not implying that all officers in the police, prosecution and judiciary are corrupt… but those in fraud cases are selected carefully… and they are simply criminals…

Agreed, and yes I am aware it’s a big ring within the judicial and police systems that fcuks it up

There’s a case am following up in kakamega
U can tell how prosecutors feel let down by investigative agencies

There’s a case of someone who slashed 4 family members in 2019 may,the case is yet to proceed coz samples that were taken to the government chemist are yet to be processed

On several occasions,the young prosecutor has paid for the victims fare (6 of them)from butere

Kenya Iko shida