mwanaume anataka haki yake

Mr. Enos Barasa Ekelea has made a surprise appearance into the life of KCSE top girl, Maryanne Njeri Barasa all smiles ready to assume his responsibilities as a father 17 years after abandoning his baby mama.

2019 Top girl in KCSE, Maryanne Njeri Barasa

After fifteen years of silence, Mr. Enos Barasa is back ready to make amends and fully fund his daughter to a University of her choice. Maryanne, the second-best student nationally from Kenya High School says she will meet up with him to get his account of why he abandoned her and her mother 17 years ago.

Cases of single mothers struggling to raise children alone and later on seeing the fathers of their children trying to make comebacks are very rampant.

On Wednesday afternoon, the highly anticipated KCSE results were announced with Maryanne Njeri Barasa emerging number two in the country and topping the ladies.

The Kenya High School alumnus was on Jeff Koinange Live on Wednesday night and many couldn’t help but notice that she was not only intelligent and well-spoken but beautiful too.

Even the host Jeff Koinange complimented her dashing smile by saying “You have a beautiful smile and brain. Beauty and brains, good luck Maryanne.”

I still wonder why most baby mamas are kikuyu women with men from other tribes . Ni ngumu upate baby mama na kikuyu father … Offcourse there are but you get my point…

no I didn’t, expound

i suspect it’s because men from other tribes are obsessed with yello yello while kikuyu women have been convinced by social media that other tribes are hung like donkeys. conflict arises when you have the first child and you realize you have nothing in common

i met 4 kikuyu women who swore to never date kikuyu men , wanataka luhyas , luos and nigerians … true story … sasa unaona they get dumped wanaachiwa watoi …

they know kikuyu men don’t lose focus because of some yello yello pussy, Majaruo na waingo wakiona mathayo yello yello wanalose focus wanatoa hadi ATM pin, but things never work because of culture crush

:D:D:D:D… Kikuyu babes huwa na perception that Kikuyu niggas are stingy so they go for flashy Luos and other non-Kuyos… Ndio maana Kikuyu singlemothers wamezidi, they think that flashy lifestyles of non-Kuyos will translate to flashier lifestyles…

Kungurus lazima wakuwe singlemothers if that’s their line of thinking… Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes in the form of bastards… It is what it is

Huyo Maryanne pia atakua single mom by second year…like mother like daughter

True, most daughters of single moms also end up as single moms.

We eat and enter the forest anyways

Ni clash…na uwache ukuyo mingi

You are most likely to live the way you were brought up.

Waturudishie huyo msichana bukusu wetu sasa .

But Jeff ni peado

Stupid bastard arudi mitini.

Huyo mama ni mzuri sana. Hadi mtoi bado ana jina ya absentee dad.

The wall is undefeated