Musk spews rampant anti-black rhetoric

It’s alarming. The damage he’s causing is beyond repair.

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1755290360702734431?s=20

Johnny Depp doesn’t even like Elon Musk. Anyway, I do not feel the damage you are talking about. I* am perosnally undamaged

Where is the anti black rhetoric? :joy: Can’t a bored fan air their opinion?

4 Likes

How does the black actress playing a pirate benefit the black community?

5 Likes

The last good POTC movie was 4. The fifth one was bland and the sixth one is going to be a disaster

The ones wth Davy Jones as the main villain were quality writing
Pirates Of The Caribbean GIF by Sea of Thieves

Another disney flop in the making , they never learn !

Stoking racial strife, yet again.

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1760086275003134151?s=20

Maneno ya antichrist imefika wapi? Ama uko break to catch a movie? Movie from hollywood, the bedrock of unchristian values?

Blacks wengi Hawana pesa ya kununua tesla it doesn’t hurt his bottomline

Mtoto wa nyoka ni nyoka…
Alilelewa na makaburu who we all know are racists as fck.

Antichrist Trump will win in November and then the whole world will go straight to hell. I don’t know how he’ll do it, whether by the ballot or civil war, but he’s already on the scene just waiting for the great unveiling. I do not believe the Bride of Jesus will be on this earth when antichrist Trump is crowned at 12 noon January, 20 2025. In short, the rapture is at hand! When shall it be?? Understand that the Jewish feasts of the Lord foreshadow events that will be fulfilled by Christ.

There are 7 feasts in the Jewish calendar according to Scripture. 3 in the spring season, 3 in the fall, and one in the middle.

The first three spring feasts are a picture of what Jesus did at His first coming. His death for our sin (feast of Passover), His sanctifying work by the removal of our penalties before God (Feast of Unleavened Bread) and His resurrection (the feast of First Fruits). The one in the middle (4th feast) is Pentecost, which mirrors the giving and writing of the law in the form of the Holy Spirit. These 4 have been completed.

Each were fulfilled on the actual day of those feasts! Since that has been the pattern for the first four, the next on the calendar is the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah) which represents the rapture.

Paul said that our resurrection will happen at the shout and trumpet of the Lord’s Angel (1 Thessalonians 4:16). The trumpet feast pictures this moment of the Lord returning for His church (at the sound of the trumpet). So that leaves us to speculate that the 5th event should likewise be fulfilled on its actual feast day. (Oct 2-4, 2024).

Yes, I know Jesus said that no one can know the day or the hour of the rapture. But is it possible to fulfill this on a feast day, and yet be unknown the day or the hour? Yes, because the Feast of Trumpets is a 2-day feast in the way Israel observes it and as such the rapture could happen on either day or hour.

PS: the last 2 Feasts are Yom Kippur or day of atonement which mirrors the tribulation; and lastly, the Feast of Tabernacles which is a representation of the 1000-year millenial kingdom.