Muscle building programme - 2 to 4 year goal

Wacha sisi watu wa 60kg mafupa mafupa tujiangalilie. Mkitaka cheering squad mniite

My PRs
Squat: 120Kg for 3 reps
Bench: 115Kg for 5 reps
Deadlift: 170Kg for 2 reps
Military press: 60Kg for 4reps
Barbell Row: 100Kg for 6 reps

1 Like

On that diet, avoid omena ghaseer! Your body will have accumulation of Lead after a good time. Seek alternatives. As @Abba has said, be careful with weights after 35. Workouts should last 30 minutes but do frequently between the week. You are not in a competition with anyone. My routine is 3 times a week and rest 4 days, to add weight you have to do more eating and resting as opposed to the workouts. Bure tembe zitakupeleka mbio saidi

I prefer working out a muscle group once a week.
Monday: chest and triceps
Tuesday: lower body
Thursday: back and biceps
Friday: shoulder and abs
Sato: hike/ polite run

Hey bud, so this is the program that has been shown to be most effective for most people with no BS, and has good reviews in my circle: Starting Strength Training Programs They have put out a wealth of resources on strength training.

Sad the govt ordered gyms closed while covid has shown to have adverse effects when paired with lifestyle related diseases, rather than fit and strong bodies.

There your are…from posting a sensible reply to debasing yourself…

The older you are the more urgent the need to lift weights to retain your strength. Old 70 year old grandmas have benefitted with improved quality of life by following a form of barbell based strength training focusing on the core lifts, even being able to drive themselves around again.

Of course you can’t hit weights with intensity like your teens, twenties and thirties, but nevertheless the potential for growth is there, and the need is even greater

Your nutrition plan seems well-balanced, providing the necessary fuel for your workouts and recovery. It’s clear you’re putting in the effort with your weightlifting routine, targeting different muscle groups throughout the week and incorporating progressive overload to continually challenge yourself.
Check out some cool variations here in this Guided Variations of the Dip Exercise article. Remember, consistency and patience are key on your journey to reaching your muscle-building goals. Keep up the great work, and stay focused on the long-term progress you’re making!

How’s the progress @Kibokoyao

Stationery bike, treadmill and walks while in towns for more than a few days. In the village nikisaidia mfanyi kazi daily chores am good. Right now he’s cutting Napier karibu na mto, in the evening, we will pick it up, I guess I carry about 80 kilos per trip, gradient ya about 30° with a few steps, for about half a kilometer. I’ll make say 5-10 trips. Believe you me that’s workout enough. Food fresh veggies, ugali and some protein(could be some beans kutoka kwa shamba or walk to the shops for a kanyama)
I might not be heavily built but I know I am fit. In my 40s now

If i do exercise like morning runs and push ups, can I gain without equipment for an hour daily

Mwiziiiii jigaaa faggot

Juu wewe ni mjinga

Arnold Swaziniggah