MUNGIKI EXTORT PROTECTION FEE FROM MUTHURWA TRADERS

Well hell, Nairobi Business Community by any other name is just as extortionist. Surely , after seeing the havok ,these so called NBC caused in the country, theyre being entertained? When you see Kenyans becoming lawless, students burning cars, boda boda burning cars, mob justice and even clashes , we know why this is the case, we are country sinking slowly but surely into anarchy,impunity and utter lawlessness. When we entertain and harbor criminals to protect ‘our’ interests ,let us not complain after they overrun us and become not just a nuisance but a very real threat to our security,life and property. This is unacceptable ,we are not in Somalia.

5 Likes

Taliban founded by Raila’s former bodyguard do the sane in odhumo. We must separate politics from these militias because that is where they draw their power from.

1 Like

what you’ ve posted is not linked to the title of your thread without a link

1 Like

Ur tin God already showed them the way and now ur complaining?!!

You tend to know more than residents.

The President is a member so you can’t really talk of “being entertained”.
The Business Community IS the establishment not the fringe.

2 Likes

in kisumu ya raila huitwa ‘american marines’ the other one is called ‘China squad’ and is normally used by the government

1 Like

What more do you know mr resident ?

1 Like

I concure with her , last week on a friday mimi huyo ndani ya mwiki sacco hadi bus station, kitunguu lazima inuke. Had a business deal at industrial area , I crossed muthurwa, niko ndani ya mats za Hillock, the driver, a well build body started the Nissan, after a short distance just from nowhere he’s confronted by those mungikis !wacha alimweee ! Still on drivers seat, wakamtoa, he took off , mwizi; mwizi ! Shouted the wild dogs chasing him. I also quetly dropped and took off . Hope they didn’t kill the poor character .

1 Like

Another bitter naswa supporter

Wewe mama somalia si ya mamako

the way kanju, police, n chiefs turn a blind eye to this stuff is just amazing.

2 Likes

Ni ya nani??? mamako???!!!

1 Like

Japheth Koome has categorically denied existence of proscribed extortionist groups in Nrb area. Why lie Kiraithe and Him should have their own comedy show! Hizo presser zao ni entertainment tupu.

2 Likes

cant wait for their toons in XYZ show

Its the norm kutoa pesa equivalent to one passenger’s fare to stage cartels in every stage i know in this nairobi. Ukikosa ur mat is barred from picking passengers from there or u r beaten up as cops watch… Coz they get a share of that cartel’s collection

1 Like

You are not standing with David dii we know that

Let me make this clear again those aint mungiki just impersonators…e.g ni kama vile jamaa mwingine anataka kuwa uhuru yet there is only one slim shady