Muigai wa Njoroge..

chill,this actually happened,i have always thought ilikuwa propaganda…and they said he actually married the sister?

Then bibi yake akapitiwa na yule famous Kikuyu bishop JJ. But all that is in the past, they even have a baby to celebrate the reunion. Ruto has come thro for the reformed mungiki leader. He has a mansion along Kenyatta road and the family is swimming in million, more songs in the pipeline. If he was honest, why not push the MPs to work for the thurakus? push for roads, schools, markets and the rest…

What? Please tell me it’s not true. Bishop JJ had an affair with …!! :eek::oops: Nimewekea Bishop heshima zake. I don’t think he can stoop to that level…pls.

At least walirudiana. I love this couple and their humble-est beginnings. Watu hukoa mbali…

Yeah it happened. They used to post joint videos (Muigai and his sis-in-law, now wife). Meanwhile his first wife disappeared to Boston after their breakup. Fans were so disappointed. Wah! It was quite disgusting how the new couple were carrying on over the internet. Then out of nowhere, the first wife came back from states and they got back together. All youtube love videos from the affair were deleted and they have been together ever since. :slight_smile: