Muigai wa Njoroge..

This gospel-political musician huchoza waves sana whenever he chomoas a controversial song…I recently skizad his joint Mbari ya Kimendero where Muigai criticises the government over the fight against corruption and how many leaders were preparing to pass leadership to their children.
He claims that Kenyans don’t have the absolute power to fight, but the God of freedom fighters was watching and would revenge on behalf of his people.
“To the clan of tormentors, keep tormenting us and teach your children to torment us but the God of Kimathi Mathenge and Kaggia will surely one day save us from this beastly humans,” Muigai sings in the chorus.
The song also curses leaders who siphon public funds, by claiming God would cut off their lineage by making their children impotent.

Sai tena ametoa ingine inaitwa Tukunia …whose chorus is translated as:“Dad, a hungry person has no ears to hear when you rant, the hunger that is in your home is unbearable. I’d rather tell you the truth, and because I have no idea what the sacks tell you, but things on the ground are totally different,” …other controversial lines in the hit are:
“Dad, take care of yourself as the people surrounding will never tell you the truth and are full of hypocrisy,”
“Dad I want you to know that the dogs are almost eating their owner because they have no otherwise,”

In the song, Muigai then turned his attention on agriculture, which is the backbone of the economy.
He criticised the president for letting the tea, coffee and milk sectors plummet to the lowest they have ever been, despite his predecessor Mwai Kibaki’s efforts to revive them.
Muigai warned the head of state that dumping his deputy, William Ruto, was like aborting a seven-month pregnancy which was risky and might result in the death of the mother.
He claimed it would be easier to dump ODM leader Raila Odinga which he likened to a three-month pregnancy that was about to kill the mother.
The musician also informed the president that the cracks in the region might make him not have a home to go back to after retirement, advising him to take immediate action to quell the fire before things got out of hand.

Mnaona kama shiny eyes wanaeza chezesha revolution against “kamwana gaitu ga kweciarera”?..

Talking of agriculture this year Kenya will experience a great famine.

Muigai is a bold and fearless musician but kamwana is too blind to see and too deaf to listen right now.

We are harvesting maize, a gorogoro is going for 60shillings compared to double that last year at the same time.

Usijali, kuna watu huongea mdomo isinuke.

good news…but when is this expected to be felt at the counter?

si hired gun?

Maybe. Maybe not.

Don’t think it will ever be felt, unless you become one of us (the kisiagi brigade).

I listen to him to, but the guy, misses facts most of the times.

Apan tambua hii mungiki

ile kisiagi ya gikosh wanaeza kuwa wameshukisha that low?

The ultra heavy rains ziliharibu alot food crops zimekoma

:D:D
Kill him

He lost it the day he mixed gospel with secular music. Then he cheated on his wife with her sister…I think he’s confused.

We are approaching 60 years and that god hasn’t done shit.

Mnyambo ya panya tu

Muigai then turned his attention on agriculture, which is the backbone of the economy.
He criticised the president for letting the tea, coffee and milk sectors plummet to the lowest they have ever been,

And to think that there are mountain niggers campaigning for that whoremonger Kiunjuri to become the next Muthamaki:D:D

Buy your gorogoro and have it milled at 10 shs, gikosh I think ni 120 gorogoro

Co. E on, the sister wanted it he gave it to her, keep your sisters away from injinia, his throbbing member might just slide inside their warm inviting punanis. Then you’ll start quoting the bible

Come on, the sister wanted it he gave it to her, keep your sisters away from injinia, his throbbing member might just slide inside their warm inviting punanis. Then you’ll start quoting the bible

Just wait and see what happens after the bumper harvest due to our poor food policies.