Mugunda is the best investment in Kenya PERIOD!

Just went through a land thread here on Kenyatalk from 2016 and almost fell off my chair in am(use)/(maze)ment at those who say mugunda ni bure tu. WHAT PLANET ARE THOSE GUYS LIVING on? Mugunda properly bought and properly located is the THE BEST AND SAFEST place to park your mulla in Kenya today. Buy buy buy NOW or you will completely miss the boat. Trust me, nilisubaa subaa in 2009 on a Syokimau 1/8th acre plot when that place was dust, bush and zebras on black cotton soil, that was going for 200k, thinking I was “smart” only to gnash teeth at present seeing those 1/8ths going for millions! The friend who wanted to sell me one is now sitting on a maisonette worth 15m that he put a third of the amount into, land inclusive. Anyone who says mugunda is a poor investment needs their heads examined!

3 Likes

Drink some PERIODs and save us your fleecing you conman

1 Like

Thanks for the reply brother. Funny you should call me conman yet I have not offered to sell you anything. I am in fact hungering for migunda like Popeye seeking SPINACH. The advice is plain, take it or leave it. Nobody will force a mugunda down your throat if poverty is your eternal destiny and you are OK with it :smiley:

6 Likes

Soon you will be selling us plots in the middle of nowhere with greenhouses… you Mugundaman promoting Migunda

See, we werent born from an act by your mother and father

10 Likes

Thanks for the insults :D. You must be a clairvoyant, you should get into the mind reading business, perhaps your elusive fortune lies there? Amusing that owning land pains you so much blatha. Nobody will put a gun to your head trying to force you to escape poverty so why are you crying on KenyaTalk because you hate migunda? #VeryFunny

2 Likes

Thief

@MugundaMan, if you’re looking to buy and wait… Check out 1/8ths being sold in Naks, solai area. 75k It’s a bit far from naks town, but the area is growing fast.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great deal. Wouldn’t mind risking that cash provided title is ready and clean. My plan is to buy these types of migundas all over Kenya to diversify risk, wait 10- 15 years hivi then cash in mdogo mdogo.

1 Like

Sent you the link. Kuna kadhaa, just pick what you’ll find most attractive.

1 Like

Haya, Maconmen wameanza ku lure their client by a monologue

6 Likes

Seems the Solai ones zimeisha, you might have to do with the Forest ridge ones in subukia.

1 Like

tunawaonea 18

4 Likes

This thread and responses nature and timing are not occurring naturally …they are controlled…

2 Likes

Please share the link

1 Like

Mcooshite hakuna mtu anakulazimisha kunua, after all si you own a Navara. That’s enough property for a nomad.

3 Likes

Na Ford Ranger

@Noapologies = @MugundaMan hii monologoue tunaionea 18

2 Likes

And @Nefertities = mjinga atakaye liwa

1 Like

I’ll send it to you.

Mtu mwenye huliwa ni shenzi type, in this day and age. There are land offices. You’re interested in buying land? Simple get the LR number and go there and do a search.

3 Likes

Watu huwa wanapuuza hizi mbuloti then unaskia tukiyapayuka ati wasapere wamenunua Kenya yote. Nincompoop! Where were you wakinunua? Saw a chama of young mathes (wa soko) wamenunua shamba ya 40acres and they’re like 15of them. A few years down the line that property is gonna be worth millions. And somewhere they will be an imbecile saying those mathes killed their hubbies to get that wealth.

1 Like