MUGABE

ROBERT MUGABE’S LATEST QUOTES

1. “Some women’s legs are like rumors, they just keep on spreading”.
    :heavy_check_mark:Robert Mugabe, 2016

2. “It’s hard to bewitch African girls these days because each time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire”.

3. “If you are ugly; you are ugly - stop talking about inner beauty because we don’t walk around with X-rays”.

4. “Dear sister, don’t be deceived by a man who text you “I miss you” only when it’s raining. You are not an umbrella”.

5. "Check your girlfriend’s body, if she has more tattoos or piercings, you can cheat on her. She is already used to pain.

6. “Dating a slim or slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face”.

7. "It’s better for a man to be stingy with the money he has hustled for, than for a woman to deny you a hole that she didn’t even drill it herself.

8. “Some of you girls can’t even jog
    for 5 minutes but expect a guy to last in bed with you for 2hours??? Your level of selfishness demands a one week crusade”.

9. "If your girlfriend/boyfriend has not taken a picture with you before just make that request and stop forcing Photo Grid to bring you together.
    :heavy_check_mark:Robert Mugabe, April 2016

10. “God is the best inventor ever. He took a rib from a man and created a loudspeaker”.
    :heavy_check_mark:Robert Mugabe, March 2016

11. “If women think having their period (menstruation) in a whole month is a difficult task, they should ask the men how difficult is it to control an erected Penis in public.”
    :heavy_check_mark:Robert Mugabe, January 2016

But this time he hits the jackpot…

1. “Swimming pool is much more useful than the Liverpool football club”.
    :heavy_check_mark:Robert Mugabe, May 19th, 2016 (just minutes ago).

[ATTACH=full]41286[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]41286[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

Wise man Mugabe
http://66.media.tumblr.com/07259d1a75f4b981c9c80e1610b0ad1a/tumblr_mzxxr8gTA31qcbfodo1_250.gif

1 Like

If only. …!

Fake quotes.

2 Likes

Cum on guys, we know they’re not really Bob’s quotes, just lighten up. These “quotes” are becoming an internet sensation, much like Chuck Norris facts.

3 Likes

Truly a wise man

HIZI QUOTES ANASEMANGA AKIKAMULIWA BIBI AMA WAPI ?

Upussy

“If you are uncircumcised, no need to use a condom. Just tie a knot at the end of your foreskin.”
:heavy_check_mark:Robert Mugabe, May 2016

10 Likes

Hehe this kills it :D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

@Shyguy hujaambiwa poa na mugabe…

4 Likes

:D:D:D

i don’t understand why people believe this shit. funny yes, but not Mugabe.

Duh.thanks for stating the obvious
Meffi

4 Likes

most welcome. i try to help where i can… :slight_smile:

Ignorance is no defence

If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first.
Robert Mugabe, 201…

1 Like

G.O.L.D.

1. “Dating a slim or slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face”.

This is a real quote by the President of Zimbabwe. Hizi zingine zote ni jokes.