"Mtu Wetu" Nonsense

And why do central residence oppose majimbo or full devolution of resources and taxes. That is the only thing which will ensure money from central remains in central

Never knew that. Sikujua Uhuru ako na akili hivyo.

If Jesus was around then that would have qualified as a parable.

Central region of course in the past years had witnessed tremendous developments and was at a much better place whereas these other areas were seriously lacking and lagging far behind. The infrastructure especially roads were in a very terrible state in these other areas.

Like at around 2009 I went to Siaya to visit my sister who had graduated and gone there do to some Medical assignments and on arriving there l was surprised the whole Siaya town never had a single tarmac road. This is a town with Banks etc but it has no tarmac road!

And other areas were just in the same almost condition.

Even the dumbest and most selfish of people wouldn’t have allowed that to happen and to continue developing an area which is clearly just far ahead.

I know “Mtu Wetu” syndrome would mean Central guys are going to be worried like @Kimakia has said because they would be like, ‘We’ve squandered the time we were ment to develop ourselves and other leaders are definitely not going to develop us’

But that may not be true. Let’s be optimistic even though Kenyans are playing along toxic tribal lines.

Examples of multibillion shilling developments in central??

Secondly, I am not against other regions developing. They are part of Kenya too. Mt.Kenya voters imekuwa kazi ni kulipa ushuru tuu na hakuna maendeleo. Uhuru has done next to nothing for the people that voted for him. He should have done something for everyone.

Also what you’ve said about developments lacking in Central is not true. I remember reading in Newspapers some time back the road from Thika upwards would be expanded (covering some Central towns found to the north of Thika) and plus other smaller projects

Maybe the disappointment is that there has been developments in other areas (which has meant a cut in developments that would’ve happened in Central) and which the people of Central expected they should have been starved of; should be nonexistent at all.

“Mtu Wetu” sio nonesense. Uhuru ni wetu… regardless of tribe. :smiley:

Redhill road, kenol-muranga dual carriage, muranga water project etc