mtu aniambie what the hell this man is grabbing

[MEDIA=twitter]1571084183224864768[/MEDIA]

nini hio jamaa ameshikilia?

Kwani twitter inakuanga na ngwati? At this rate, I might join this fvking platform

Mandathi nene.

kupost twitter ngwati ama kutag ni kawaida. huko hakuna limit wala aibu its normal

Mambo ya Rexxsimba

Definition ya kula takataka ndio hio sasa.

:D:D :meffi:

What the hell?

Heaven gates are for few, never mind them.

hio ndio inaitwa ‘pucci extraordinaire’.

:D:D:D:D Ninja’s riding that coochie like a cowboy. WTF !

Remember when I talked about pusseh and dick sizes ? Now that’s a Female Elephant and the male is a horse. That’s a perfect union.

Naaah…
Pudesh is pudesh…
Hakuna kubagua

:D:D

I have seen women with big pussies but hio ni extreme!

that’s the reason most Asians and Jungu’s goes for skinny/petite women, they demonize well endowed women with all the adjectives , but in essence , they lack proper tools for the job.
ufala ni mwafrika falling for these shenanigans , calling his own hippos, and our women working around the clock to stay malnourished, so as to meet the standards of men who are biologically challenged.
pale Japan, when girls are reaching puberty, they are strapped with a piece of timber on their butt, to hinder it’s growth, making them attractive and suitable for marriage , over those with large hips and butts. why so , preference of 4 inches men.

SMH…One man’s meat…:smiley:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D iyo stuff msee wa 80kgs naweza hang nayo. Inanikalia zile handle huwekwa kwa mlango ya Umoinner sacco alafu conductor huhang

ii taguo ndurumee. Hahaha chifu interpreter tafsiria watu

:D:D:D

Hio tu inafanya rungu iende exile :D:D