MR BIG: My 7000 caloric diet(fully balanced) at 1k a day

Unadhani kula ngimanene kila siku utakonda…nugu

Wee wakanyama sioni beef anywhere on the menu

Ingia gym nguruwe

Jagili umeona mimi ni kilo ngapi za pure muscle? Jaribu kuniibia ukutane na ngumi sogonyonyo ya kulia na sugunyi ya kushoto inapiga makona hadi kwa Meno yako. Itakuwa kunyeshewa mabomu kwa uso jinga hii

Hehehe. Even men get conned into buying body fat weighing scales? They’re all inaccurate.

They’re fairly accurate, off by a few points. I’ve compared with medical devices.

Mbwa wewe skinny nigga anyone over 100kg doing cardio and lifting heavy does 6k+, sema Tu huezi compete na the best.

Naiingia Roady kila asubuhi, lift heavy na plus am on a bulk I need to be 145 by end next month. There is no way you will maintain all that with less than 7k. This is the heaviest I have been though. In my rugby day I did 5k kila siku I weighed kitu 105kg.

Kula chakula brathe pia wewe usukume kilo nzito. Deadlift yako haitawaipita 300kg if your less than 100kg or eat under 5k and that’s while on steroids!

do you use digestive enzymes cause that’s alot of food…plus mambo na bloating

Divide the food to 7 potions.

Digestive issues nikawaida but with time utazoea am lucky to have a very very good gut.

Choo naendaga 3-4 times a day

Too many variables to measure through the feet. A small Googling will help you.

Whats your height?

Your boyfriend??

Nimeshtuka sana msee. What this guy eats in a day is probably what I would eat in an entire week. Nabuyingi Pearl Rice, 2kgs and it lasts me a month. Nabuyingi two pieces of chicken and it lasts me a whole month. The only thing that I love a lot is fish.

How so? I use a Marsden scale. It’s not supposed to medically accurate, but you will get a fairly accurate assessment of your body composition

5’9

Nimeshtuka sana because izo foods anasema anakula ni kitu nakula in morr than a week. Alafu anakaa jamaa peasant peasany ivi naona camera ni pinhole

85kgs na 5’9 you’re very fat my nigga.

Whats the significance of a man weighing> 100kgs? Why should mere mortals bother themselves that much?

so unaoga 3-4 times a day??

1 Like

I was wondering about the same too. Nilikua nafikiria iyo machine yake ni kama ile MRI scanner because no way a simple standing on the scale can generate that whole lot of information.