MP Avoids Arrest Through Hooligan Protection...Lawless Kenya Loading..

Good leader? forexabo? Let us not kid ourselves. The race is between 2 people. Ruto and Raila. And for all we know Raila is in already because Uhuru said so…is the narrative we are currently being fed.

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]Whose us? Kenya united or not is of little consequence, I care about the economy.

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]When people make adequate living then naturally the crime rate spirals down, I’ve never voted for a billionaire nor am I stupid enough to do that.

Utakuja kupiga kura.

I will work around it. So yes…and even if I do not make it, I will do my due diligence by encouraging those on the ground to go and do it…instead of sitting at home citing despair. We have to push on. Not voting is actually v stupid if you ask me. Whining about the voted leaders is even stupider. When one never left their bed.

As for me I have registered as a KANU life member,Yes you heard me.Coming election I have a soft spot for Machakos governor if he is going for it,Kivutha Kibwana is so deep into activism,activist might hijack him if he gets elected.So if Mutua will not be at the ballot consider 1 vote less in the final tally.
From then on KANU will be my party of choice.Ama namna gani @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii ,umewacha kufura kama mandazi .

i may be wrong, but i guess matiang’i will vie for the presidential seat.

Unless something big happens people like Matian’gi and Kivutha are totally wasting their time. Can’t go past the political cartels. When Raila was insulting UhuruRuto and inciting Kenyans he was never arrested. But one ally of Ruto has now been issued with a warrant of arrest…

Back to dictatorship of sema ngw’eeee. And you are in the dungeon.

So what is the point of election if you are voting for someone who will destroy your life.

What about Ruto. He has not been arrested. Dictatorship is preserved for tribal kingpins not just Uhuru. They do what they want and nothing can happen to them. And they help each other out to preserve the system

When you find one Kenya politician who is not a thief, that is the day you will stop weed and nauteme jaba - all are a thieves; sometimes thieves unite and decide which thieve to fight

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

[ATTACH=full]323341[/ATTACH]

They cannot arrest Ruto saa hii. He is a big don. He will go down with the Kenyattas. But his foot soldiers watakipata. That is Uhuru’s doctrine.

Anyone above 21 can become a politician so why dont we replace the thieves

They cannot arrest him because they need him to protect their interests. With Raila on the verge of retiring they are creating a new set of leaders with similar values

You confuse me. Raila is not on the verge of retiring. He is in the heart of the govt busy running for the top seat.

It does not matter when he will retire their goal is to create an opposition leader who is one of them like they have done for the past 60 years. That is why we end up with the same problems even after changing the leaders.

Gud. I have always maintained they are all thieves. So you are agreeing with me …finally.

Our disagreement is that you say we give the thieves another chance to destroy our lives

Well I have not seen anyone on the lineup who is not tainted. You might just have to sit in your house and not vote and then quit whining about the choices people will make.

I will find good people and vote for them like I have in the past elections. But I will not keep quiet and let you guys vote for thieves in peace