Motorists ditch petrol for gas

1 Like

There is one next to Mater hospital south B. That place is busy, digital taxis que to refill. Am curious can I take my regular gas tank there for refilling? If it costs 99 per kg, then the 13kg tank should be retailing at slightly above 1300. Yet it costs 2500-3200 depending on brand.

1 Like

Kwa mlima hizi gari za gas zinaweza kupanda?

1 Like

Gas is at 120.cars fitted with gas are problematic in the long run. Panda supermetro

Don’t you have to convert your engine? And with limited number of natural gas filing stations, ushago unaeza enda kweli?

Gas cylinders in the backs of vehicles? Are these not moving bombs.

Imagine the kind of explosion that would occur if there was a leak from a faulty connection

5 Likes

Ruto will see this. Tax it more, ndio mama mboga apikie Kuni or some other flimsy but well orated miracle

2 Likes

Niki watch movies huwa naskia “we are running out of gas” alafu wanaenda kwa petrol station. Do they mean LPG? Confused.
LPG iko safe kabsa. Nimepanda uber mara kadha na wanatumia gas na hakuna kitu ka ku leak

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think I can bring myself to boarding one. I can imagine hitting a porthole and all going kaput…

1 Like

Hii niile language ya Bidenstan,Kg-Lbs na Km-Miles

2 Likes

They use both gas and petrol

Mi Amor that is Gasolina…

1 Like

Miamor gasoline naomba ndiasa yako sahii

Finywa mkundu…upate akili… shenzi sana

Its very safe to use lpg, back in 2019 met a guy running prado tx on lpg and he explained the safety measures are optimum unless kadere umeanza kukata corners.kuna safety switch that cuts off gas if excess/abnormal discharge is detected Remember even petrol can be disasters if mishandled.
Interms of long time usage sijui matokeo but going by the principles of combustion engine sprays petrol combined with air in vapor form it shouldn’t have any maufalas

1 Like

Sand sana, Gasoline is also known as petrol.

Ikilipuka unakua marrinated

The biggest risk is the car having an accident and the mtungi ya gas exploding kama ile ililipuka juzi.

1 Like

Not LPG. Americans call petrol gas. BTW, you probably know that petrol ignites in the engine as a gas, not liquid. Liquid petrol won’t ignite.
Still, feeling safe driving on LPG is a blissful illusion. You’ll be toast if the gas tank or gas lines get punctured in some freak accident, na mtu apite karibu na sigara, or if anything else causes a spark–the same as would happen if you were cooking!
Mambo ya kukarabati kila kitu ki-jua kali si safe vile. In fact we are very poor at taking care of our own safety.
We are just a willing market for whatever new idea someone dreams of selling to us.

1 Like

[quote="Yuletapeli, post:8, topic:. Nimepanda uber mara kadha na wanatumia gas na hakuna kitu ka ku leak
[/quote]

Untill the day it’s rear ended na umekaa hapo nyuma, ukue roasted alive.

2 Likes