Motivation to get married

In the absence of a sexual partner , it is exceedingly critical that you immerse yourself in some productive or inspirational work so that the same becomes your source of motivation - what moves you throughout your life.

From a psychologist view, sex provides the greatest drive in life followed by work. And it is not without logic. Sex and work are primary mechanisms for survival.

It follows therefore that women are actually the greatest source of motivation for men, so much that in the absence of women there’d be minimal work and progress in any society. A man with a young beautiful and loyal damsel immerses himself in work more than a recluse bachelor with no partner.

Men marry additionally in many cases to rave through life - to get that constant drive or motivation. The moment he is into good money,a mistress comes into mind - work and pleasure algorithm. Each feeds into the other.

If you can’t find a partner because of some orientation, disability, old age , or for whatever reason, be a champion of some other causes.

By the way, the World Health Organization considers ’ failing to find a sexual partner’ a form of disability.

You achieve greatness when you learn to transmute your sexual energy into creative energy. That usually happens in late 30s and 40s going into 50s.
Relying on women and sex to motivate you a dangerous. What if she dies or leaves you?
What if the sex is no longer that exiting?
Channeling that egergy into productive endeavours is what makes men great and achieve success.

It is true that a woman can motivate you. Usually the most motivating women in your life are not the ones you are sleeping with, they often are the ones you would not even think of sleeping with.

:D:D:D:D:D… beta male chieth.Why do I need anyone to “motivate” me to pursue my dreams?

Bcoz you are human…we are wired that way

But sex is work

In the absence of a sexual partner , it is exceedingly critical that you immerse yourself in some productive or inspirational work so that the same becomes your source of motivation - what moves you throughout your life.

The above statement should be true whether or not a sexual partner is absent.

In fact it is as a result of the said motivation that more often than not, greater sexual access to women comes about.

Shiiiiiiiiid I like getting puss$y, tumbo yangu itanimotivate kutafuta centi

Ati motivation to get married…kai waguruka?

I married coz of societal pressure. Even in the business world people don’t trust you if you are single and past 35.

How can you explain the Opus dei situation then?

@uwesmake kippiii kuja upeane experience hapa

Opus dei is gay catholic boys club, they motivate each other.

The number one evolutionary drive of men (actually all organisms) is reproduction, to find best mate to reproduce with you’ve got to battle other men in pursuit of status. Life is all about that, striving for higher status…

Sexual partner, not wife… I’ll go with that.