Mothers Day

No wonder it gives me a stomach ache

2 Likes

happy mothers day cc @Mrs4thletter ,@Guru @aviator, @spax ,@Female Perspective and to meā€¦

Most of all to my dearest mumā€¦a woman of strength and resilienceā€¦

4 Likes

Happy motherā€™s day to my fellow mums letā€™s love more than our mums love us .
Happy mumā€™s day to all your mums too

4 Likes

Umesahau @Ka-Buda

5 Likes

:D:D:D

2 Likes

mcambodia bonoko

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]39664[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D

Before I was a Mom I made and ate hot meals. I had unstained clothing. I had quiet conversations on the phone.
Before I was a Mom I slept as late as I wanted. And never worried about how late I got into bed. I brushed my hair and my teeth every day.
Before I was Mom I cleaned my house each day. I never tripped over toys or forgot words to lullabies.
Before I was a Mom I didnā€™t worry whether or not my plants were poisonous. I never thought about immunizations.
Before I was a Mom I had never been puked on, pooped on, spit on, peed on, or pinched by tiny fingers.
Before I was a Mom I had complete control of my mind, my thoughts, my body and all my feelings. I slept all night.
Before I was a Mom I never held down a screaming child so that doctors could do tests or give shots. I never looked into teary eyes and cried. I never got gloriously happy over a simple grin. I never sat up late hours at night watching a baby sleep.
Before I was a Mom I never held a sleeping baby just because I didnā€™t want to put it down. I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldnā€™t stop the hurt. I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much. I never knew that I could love someone so much. I never knew I would love being a Mom.
Before I was a Mom I didnā€™t know the feeling of having my heart outside my body. I didnā€™t know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby. I didnā€™t know that bond between a Mother and her child. I didnā€™t know that something so small could make me feel so important.
Before I was a Mom I had never gotten up in the middle of the night every 10 minutes to make sure all was OK. I had never known the warmth, the joy, the love, the heartache or the satisfaction of being a Mom. I didnā€™t know I was capable of feeling so muchā€¦
ā€¦before I was a Mom.

9 Likes

Vomit? Then its shit must taste really nice

Acknowledge source priss

1 Like

He he Mimi ni mungikiress, pure breed

1 Like

my Facebook page for the last 5 yrsā€¦

1 Like

daily nation;
[ATTACH=full]39668[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Squirt is urineā€¦:mad:

Inaonekana ulifunga dame ako na urinary incontinence akaacha harufu ya mkojo kwa mattress kisha akakudanganya ame squirt.

3 Likes

Ziiiii

It is scientifically prove. U wanna a rink??

Read the journal on the same last year and i found it a bit strangeā€¦do kidneys work faster during sexual stimulation?. I thought it was just passive osmotic filtration of bloodā€¦afterall, thatā€™s what fills up a bladder. Kidneys. Anyway, letā€™s stop derailing this thread further. We can discuss it elsewhere.

To all special mothers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOxmBiVrgVI

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]39672[/ATTACH]

5 Likes