Mother_In_LAW

Haha, mwanaume alioa mtoto wa single mother sasa anashangaa vile kunaenda.

ambie bwana yake amlipie !

Keep your distance then have peace stay closer attract chaos they always repulsive I wonder why is that

kwa mila yetu sisi kama wabukusu mother inlaw na son inlaw hawawezi kua less than 8 meters apart. Very minimal interaction was allowed.
Back to the topic, @jmoy kijana ya Nyeri kamua mother inlaw mkia

When you’re holding a hammer, everything looks like a nail. MGTOW hawaezi elewa. Ukicheza such games na in-laws unacheza mental game than kuwa na pupa. Usiwai kuwa na haraka kuweka mtu kwa place yake. You’re bound to make a miscalculation in that rush to prove things.

Upuss. A man’s house is his sanctuary where he retreats to regroup. Sasa ukianza kupimiwa kwako and that is the only place you can retreat in the midst of a turmoil na wewe unawacha hio maneno to slide sii hapo umejipinga chenga mwenyewe? Fuck mental games. I have achieved better results by going direct rather than hio story ya games coz hujui next mtu atawekelea jocker, queen ama king.

If you already made the declaration that all cars are in use, then stand your ground.
Uber or taxi is a good option for a temporary situation.
Shida inaweza kuwa unaambiwa ivo ju hawana pesa ya Uber ndio ugharamie hio movement.

When your wife and her mother who has come to your place start chaos and you respond to it at that time, you are giving them a chance to disrupt your mental peace. Women thriev in chaos! Disrupt their chaos instead by not getting embroiled in it. Kuvrutana na wamama ni umama. MIL akitoka, you set the right rules you should’ve have put in place kitambo.

Wtf are you doing kwa nyumba na in-laws.
Go out early morning…ata kama ni base ya choma hang out with your guys Rudi 10pm
Kama ni job Rudi usiku kapsaa
Minimise contact remember she will always side with her
And you will be the small boy who will be sent to do errands utashangaa coz you can’t say no

Call and book @Introvert’s services in advance.

@Wanaruona . turudi shule?

:D:D:D:D:D…Usipo ziba ufa utajenga ukuta!!!

UPUSS!!! I can’t be reduced to a refugee and begger in my own house even by my own parents!!!
Ati nikae kwangu kama refugee ama mwisi ,kwangu nakaa Kama mfalme ,nikitaka kulala kwa couch nalala,nikitaka kunyamba na nyamba hii uoga ya kishetani apana tambua kabisa!!!

Lol, ati she can’t take an uber, the fucking guts! I’ve ever had a collision with an entitled siz in law nikakuwa mrude heshima ikadumu!

Kinuthia

Umelipa dowry?

They are most likely blackmailing you to treat the MiL well because you will be going to face the wazees sooner or late.

[ATTACH=full]494396[/ATTACH]

wise

Anakuja kupeana masharti Kwani ni kwake??Aende akaambie Bwana yake hivyo,kama Hana Bwana Aende akaolewe atoe kiburi huko…Anafaa Kujua heshima ni kama msumeno au highway,huenda pande zote.
Na Pia Bibi Yako Anafaa Kujua akiwa kwako yeye ni Bibi kwanza Kisha mtoto baadae…Mamake akitembea,ajue huyo ni mgeni na ni kama mto,ni kusonga kusonga sio Boarding amekuja huko… otherwise wasonge wote wakileta kiburi.

Kumbe uko na gari pia?