Most Kenyan Djs huwanga chokoraa tu.. kazi ni kutegemea wanawake for upkeep.

Assuming she was killed by her bf unafikiria ni juu ya nini? Men kill juu ya pesa or their honor is at stake i.e kutombewa ama disrespect directed to their kin.

Hizo ni shinda za married men like you. Sisi hatunanga hizi shinda zenu za splitting bills with your fat wives

:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D

Hio ni mapepo. Women na hii mambo ya mapenzi. Me I can not even sustain a relationship with a man who is in another county let alone another continent. Wacha asaidie mjaama but he’s likely to kill her if he joins her in UK. Such men are normally very frustrated and it’s those relationships kama za jela. Some women want men who are far you get near hio loyalty in aisha. Tena ni dj? RIP.

He was already her exe. We all know that a woman is most likely to die while leaving a relationship. Got nothing to do with money or honor. Men and their egos don’t take rejection very well. You were doing everything for him, now you are even going abroad? Kwani you are a man and you don’t understand male psychology. Go to the Bible and see Abel got killed bcz Cain thought God loves him more. Men have some crazy envy and competition I have never seen. He rather kill you and go to jail than let you prosper with out him.

And ladies let’s learn to leave our exes alone. This being friends with exes is the root of such murders. Mtu mukiachana block him everywhere and even if you meet him by accident treat him like nuclear waste. Toroka.

Msee you are delusional AF :smiley:
With all due respect

Chivalry is dead. Hii ujinga ya ooh siezi tumia pesa ya mwanamke ni kuwa simp. Men have changed with the times. Tumia and if you can steal and get away with it, steal bana.

I endorse this message. Pimps hawacheki na hawa malaya

I don’t really value the opinions of lanyees

Kuiba Kuma ya lanye na kuhepa pia umwkuwa common. Men are no longer simping out here. @Hot lanyee :smiley:

That is a you problem

Kuna simping,na Kuna simple etiquette yenye mtu alifunzwa akikua.most people Think good behavior is simping.

Lipeni malaya tafsaaaliii:D:D.mshahara wa dhambi ni kifo

:D:D

“Mwisi wa pochi”

The quote is from DJ Fatxo madam. His last post before he became a community wife in Kamiti Maximum.

Sio kuiba. Ni kufuliza au ku Hustler fund

Fatso will be free to engage in the joys of anal sex

Tutapanga mchango tumtumie a year’s supply of blueband spread na adult diapers once he’s released

Jesus great grandmother Rahab saved the spies. Respect every hustle coz kazi ni kazi. Mboka ni Mboka. Wera ni Wera. Nobody understands male psychology like hookers. I respect them sana. They have taken a male vanity and unbridled lust and turned it into a billion dollar industry.

Here is the most successful Lanye hot Lanye business strategy yake iko yuu

hata mimi @TrumanCapote hunilipa nimtombe,

@Agwambo is my witness

BTW do black men even know what the gf experience is?