Most Common TV size in Kenyan Homes

24 inch TV when it comes to flat panels and 14 inch CRT.

Here is a chart to guide you on what TV size to acquire depending on the size of your living room.
[ATTACH=full]334399[/ATTACH]

Kama unaishi kwa bedsitter hakuna haja ya kununua 48 inch TV

Upuss… I buy the biggest just beyond what I can afford

60 inch Sony any day of the week!!

Najaribu hii DIY projector screen nimalize ukuta yote,fcuk living room size
[ATTACH=full]334404[/ATTACH]

Does it work? Experience ni ka ya TV? Which projector are u using? Naeza watch netflix?

Do you have a projector yet ? If you haven’t budget for an ultra short throw .Thank me later .
Kelele ya cooler fan might ruin your experience if you go for the cheap projectors .

Speak English

EPSON svga projector with 4200lumens. Idea is to use non reflective projector screen.iko alibaba
[ATTACH=full]334416[/ATTACH]
All projectors come with HDMI connection so ka saa hii natumia type C to hdmi so yeah netflix iko mpangoni and everything else

He means this one…
[ATTACH=full]334418[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]334419[/ATTACH]
U place it a few inches off the wall unlike conventional projectors lazima uweke kwa pedestal or hang it on the ceiling. Damn expensive but worth it

Lead me where to get it

So u use your phone to access netflix

Wacha ujinga Mdarood… Projector inakuja na apps zote

Type C to HDMI anahitaji ya nini basi

Screen and lighting make a huge difference.
I have an Epson 8350 (an older model compared to the new stuff, but the picture is still very good). My throw is just over 25 ft (8ft) on a 120 inch screen with a black velvet frame. I have full control of lighting (a dedicated media room in the basement with no natural light).

[ATTACH=full]334436[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]334437[/ATTACH]

Yeah coz sina kale ka mini pc or tv box ,besides,projector naitumia na game console most of the time kwa “game room” . Netflix kwa tv obvious. Sipendi kusumbuana na watu

Yangu haina built in ,ni mzee kiasi. Za kisasa ziko nazo