Moslem fasting interesting facts

With all due respect to our moslem brothers and sisters, the day before beginning you are seeking starehe with twilight ladies , unakula veve like the world is ending. Yaani huwezi jua its a one month thing uneza fikiria you will never see women and drugs ever again in your life.Haya, ukianza fasting, huwezi ata paka vaseline kwa mdomo, your lips are almost cracking hadi unakaa mgonjwa. Kila mtu atajua something is not ok with you mpaka mtoto. Ngoja time ya kufungua ifike you eat two meals before you go to bed, you wake up early and eat another two meals. In total umekula 4 meals while when you are not fasting you eat three meals na sio those oily mapochopocho. Ujue if you fast then you eat alot of fired foods/rich foods mwili inastore hio coz its already on alarm that food haikuji vile ilikua imezoea.Once we did an experiment ya weight post fasting and realised that one of our friends who we had made a bet with had actually gained weight during that period.

Either way Saum Maqbull and tupake mdomo lip balm pls sio kukaa ni kama ni punishment na hakuna mtu amekushurutisha, umrfunga kwa hiari yako mwenyew.Dont make those who are not fasting feel pity on you vile unakaa ni kama umefunga siku tatu when its just 6am to 6pm.

5 Likes

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Matthew 7:3

2 Likes

Ramadhan fasting actually has scientifically proven health benefits.

1 Like

We know because we fast in January the entire month, then over lent and other corporate as per your church and personal fasts. At times we fast dry fast for 3 days straight bila maji au chakula. With nobody even realising it.

Matthew 6:16-18

“Moreover, when you fast, do not be like the hypocrites, with a sad countenance. For they disfigure their faces that they may appear to men to be fasting. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But you, when you fast, anoint your head and wash your face, so that you do not appear to men to be fasting, but to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.

2 Likes

I fast all the time. I don’t have a consistent meal schedule. Some days I will miss breakfast( or just have a cup of tea with no sugar), some days I will miss lunch. But I wil never miss supper. Because if I do I can’t sleep psychologically thinking about what to eat. But when I miss breakfast or lunch, it takes a double meal at supper to get satisfied. You can eat, but feel like you are not getting full.

4 Likes

miaka ya hapo nyuma kidogo niiingia basi ya kuenda karen hapo ambasada siku moja.

nikingoja ijae nikaona hijabi woriya inaangaliaangalia nyuma suspiciously. it took a while before figuring that it was ramadhan.

nyang’au ilikuwa inabofya matonge kwa basi ikijificha ndio isionekane :green_emoji: :green_emoji:

7 Likes

Huyo ilikuwa maraya musee @TrumanCapote after kupenduliwa ndiasa na @miritiandes

2 Likes

I find fault with it kabisa. What is fasting if you wake up at three and stuff your face with three times what you should have eaten for breakfast, then relax without eating the whole day? When dinner time arrives, you repeat the same treatment, except this time, you eat two plates of what you should’ve eaten on a normal day.

Hio fasting huwa kujienjoy kimpango. If you are eating your kawaida food and skipping lunch, then there is some sense.

2 Likes

There is a day that ramadan found me in a hotel in eastleigh called al kowthar.I had totally forgotten that its ramadan.So was about to leave when a warriahe told me they are about to open.Kwa table kulikuwa kumewekwa bunches tatu za zile bananas kubwa zimeiva,jug ya maziwa na dates.Iligonga 6 on the dot,wariahe mbili zenye nilikua na share nazo table zilikula hizo ma bunches mbili na zikakunywa maziwa na dates zote.The only thing remaining at 610pm zilikua banana peelings na seeds za dates

8 Likes

Hio story hunimaliza mbaya. Kwanza ukiona vile wameipangia mwezi mzima, hutajua fasting ina maana gani bana.

3 Likes

Try it once halafu you bring feedback. Try eating for 8 hours straight then fast the remaining time. Choose any time window you want halafu ukuje utuambie.

2 Likes

Thanks, but no, thank you. I am fine with my regular portions of food. I will not be coerced into random acts of gluttony spaced with periods of avoidance to meet a certain requirement.

2 Likes

The food eaten is usually fried and very rich which is not what you eat normally. They should check their weight before and after ndio wajue ukweli wa mambo. Dry fast also makes the body hungrier than water fast bcz of dehydration.

2 Likes

But aren’t you fasting when you are asleep? That is an 8 hour fast. If you don’t eat breakfast that is another 8 hrs. Out of 24 hrs you will have eaten for only 6hrs.

1 Like