More bodies for BBQ

https://twitter.com/Kenyans/status/1774028736112853242

2 Likes

A man who was born ready

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/citizentvkenya/status/1773737619567915267

3 Likes

I feel sorry for those disposable villains.

1 Like

Have any voices been heard from the ranks of cops that are likely to be selected to go ?

I suspect there are those who will be selected and WILL resign/Quit hapo hapo mara hio hio

3 Likes

Hii theory ya “massacre” na body bags ilitoka wapi?
Wanagenge walikuwa wameingiza maji hadi ikabidi waungane.

1 Like

Bbq is about to taste a drone.

2 Likes

Hii vita itatuletea goodies mob sana. A shitload of dollars, advanced tech and access to skills training direct from sodom. Stiff that we couldn’t dream of. Although At the sacrifice of a number of our boys in blue.

3 Likes

What’s being floated in media is propaganda. If you didn’t research, you would think it’s Kenyan police that rescued Somalia. In reality it was Amisom. Same situation here. There’s a 10,000 strong military force ready to go in. Kenya is just a small percent. And Haiti police forces have kept the gangs in check. They just need a little extra force to annihilate the gangs. It’s the same thing that happened in Rwanda where the Canadian guy asked for a 2,000 man force and would have stopped the genocide.
So yes, Haitian forces, extra military technilogy, extra UN forces will destroy the gangs. The problem is that some of the gangs are CIA funded. Our boys in blue do not have to navigate terrain uko, they have help from local police. Think of the situation more like a Sierra Leone and Liberia, more than a Afghanistan.

Wish I understood world politics beyond this Haiti story.

1 Like

It’s very complicated. Even more so for outsiders. There’s reasons why Obama did not try and fix anything in there.

What is your opinion about all these. I want to pick up information from somewhere

Opinion about?

Hii story yote.

BBQ Hatoboi, his days are numbered. What you’re saying is that BBQ has more resources than the United Nation, or what are you guys trying to say

BBQ will roast our boys, and we shall be there to celebrate

Am waiting for anyone who knows what CIA boss came to get around here. But ningependa police flani atumwe kwa BBQ amdinye.kenyan cops are shit

1 Like

The previous president was killed and it was alluded to that drugs routes were among the motives. Everyone is focused on bbq but there may be powerful forces behind him…maybe even political. A country like Dominican Republic may be involved. In such a case haitakuwa rahisi for the mboys from kiganjo.

To me anyone who will kill Kenyan policemen is my friend. These shits deserve no mercy. Please BBQ do us a favor!

1 Like