Mohammed Abduba Dida

I don’t sympathize with Dida I pity him, do you know why?, because our society has not embraced real change. We can’t afford to say

I beg to differ, it will be insincere to say that Dida lacks substance, I will appreciate if you elucidate on this your point of view. I find his simplicitic approach to issues sensible and realistic.

Ame lose point vile amesema aliingia office ya Iebc akaona mamanzi wako naked.Now am assuming ‘naked’ kwake ni kuvaa short skirts or tight clothes. Mambo ya ku impose a persons religious or cultural views on others haiwesmake in this era.

3 Likes

Dida is a “socialite” presidential candidate…What was his take on National issues that have affected this country in the last four years?..Nothing.

2 Likes

Deeper like voting in known criminals ?

Paralympics is for entertainment? Hapa itabidi ucome na apology kwa a section of humanity

1 Like

They don’t trust your ability to incur expenditure?
So wewe na hiyo authority mko parallel?

1 Like

Hawezi make

Running government is not simplistic. Come to think of it, why is it that whenever one is campaigning, they have this lofty ideas and promise to turn everything upside down etc etc. The moment they get into office wananyamaza ndi!

2 Likes

Government is not about an individual but institutions. A leader with the support of the people will bring the desired change. A good example is the south Korea where they unite for a good cause. The problem we have here is being divided along ethnic line that it is doo difficult to unite and ask the government to be accountable. May God help us.

siwezi chagua an islma for my president…nyuki ni nyuki tu

this is a man with a master plan!

Warped understanding Engineer, I am not encumbered with old vehicles.

1 Like

…i like him because he seems to have priorities which affect common mwananchi as of now…i dont undermine these mega infra structures being constructed in terms of billions, its good for the GDP and for the country kuchezea ligi ya akina South Africa but i always wonder, why such mega projects while people are sleeping hungry.

1. Njaa- i thought something like dams to catch these flooding waters would have been a priority thus ensuring constant and continued supply of food
  2. Healthcare- i understand most people here are billionaires without touch with the common mwananchi but i wish health care would be made a priority in the budgets and everything. Simple kenyans are selling all they have to have specialized care outside the country since Healthcare in kenya is mayhem…Munya messed it further, too much corruption
  3. Orphans and the Old- They should be taken care of well…I understand that there is a program to take care of them but does the govt know that the chiefs who are meant to distribute the resources are the biggest culprit in swindling these members of our society…
  4. Deal with corruption: Hata kama it means tujenge more prisons watu wafungwe, let the good ones remain, wezi weka ndani
  5. Deal with the land issue: Mashida mingi, deaths mingi, come because of land issues…

big projects baadae

To everyone who holds any public office whether a small or big office, here is the message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ti0qV5pbJM

“Open The Door”

(I want you to be able to say, that day, that I did try to feed the hungry…)

Open the doors, for the people in poverty
Open the doors, if you care for humanity
Open the doors, help the people of society, out there…

I see you laugh, and enjoying doing everything you want
Scuba-dive and you ski and everyday you gallivant
While the masses of the people out there die of need and want, out there…
You say that’s okay, yet you have a spirit smeared
While the seed that you sow is the fruit that’s going to bear

(Freedom, justice, and equality)

Don’t live one race inferior
While another’s superior
We’re losing the race with war and crime out there…
For the people in the Middle East
For the people in the West Indies…

So many rivers running by, still some people got no water
So many houses and land, still some got no place to sleep
So much food, still some got no food to eat
So much sign to us, and still some ah them never will know joy
So much suffer in the street, yes
So much mouths nah get to eat, yeah
So much war, people searching for peace…

Dida is no different from Peter Kenneth, when elections are around the corner they emerge from the rock they were hiding under. Wait for presidential debates and act all clean and principled. During the 4 years prior you hear nothing of them even when there’s trouble you hear nothing from them. Traits of absentee leaders