MODERN MONEY Is Just Useless Paper: REAL MONEY IS GOLD

concept of printing money is very old and we all know money is relatively volatile, constantly loses value, and at best a flawed idea, but you dont expect us to walk around with pieces of rare metals and laboratory equipment. Do you expect me to walk around with a weighing scale in restaurants, shops etc? Eti sasa niko pale nauliza mtu ya mkono anadai ounces ngapi za gold. that gold money wouldn’t even be enough to run our economies and is awfully inconvenient.
secondly, even metals like copper and silver were once precious metals until they could be made in large quantities. so gold isn’t fool proof.
finally, there is little difference between gold money and paper money. none of them carries much intrinsic value. gold has intrinsic value as tooth filler or as an electrical conductor but other than that and a few other uses, its useless.

What mr bonobo want to say is that money is supposed to be backed up by gold, which is no longer the case, so we have fiat currency.
Let me give some history, money used to be gold, silver and other precious metals. (Thats why Yeshua was betrayed for 30 pieces of silver).
You sell me your goat and I give you a piece of silver, value for value, real barter trade. Many people take barter trade as some infomal, backward system btw, but they are wrong, it is the perfect financial system devoid of cheating, because i get value for my sale, and the payment cant devalue like paper money, because its silver or gold.
But the merchants were accumulating lot of valuable metals as profit for their merchandise, so they needed a secure storage of their profits, and banking was introduced.
Rather than always moving the real silver and gold during their trade, the merchants could go to the bankers, and be issued with a certificate against their worth in metals, and the bank could certify the document as currency, or promissory notes.
But the bankers became greedy, by issuing fake promissories, backed by nothing, so came in fiat currency, backed by trust, not by value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU

Refer me to ur supplier kiongozi, or ask him for me his recipe