Modern Bungalow

I can see you are still salty!! Mafeelings pelekea nyanyako.:smiley:

champagne ridge is secured by its environment and location and that killer view. No rif-raffs or village chief, dogs, drunks, goats and the occasional lost cow will wonder about to find themselves there. I am sure the owner of champagne ridge has at least 6 onsite staff including security. Definitely at its location and purpose, champagne ridge is an asset. A contemporary glass farm house as shown in Meru on the other hand is totally misplaced. It will be perhaps secured under a wall fence hence no views defeating the purpose of glass walls.

No wall is necessary there is way to do high quality buglar grills and still maintain the beauty…

@Randy I can’t believe you said that! By the way Ile pigsty yangu ime-stall again soon after Corona came to town. I will continue when the country open up for business niongezee one course of walling.

Ujinga aside, the contemporary design is fantastic and a refreshing break from the bland template based designs we are used to. My thinking though is that it would be better suited in gated community set up because of security considerations.
The burglar grills would spoil the look and feel

Numbers 2,4,5 ata kama ni majuu ziko sawa siwes mind for a pigsty

Do these burglar proof grills maintain the aesthetics of the house? Kwani they look like glass? help me understand? or they are collapsable?

Not bad for a getaway wknd. Nacheki wanadai $253 a night 2 night minimum

This is dope. How much do you think the build would cost?
We have some land in kisumu up on the hills over looking the airport and the lake sitting on a few acres. But it’s wild up on the hill like this one. I can see putting up something like that one day

I’m gonna forward it to fam tomorrow. Either that or something on the lake.

But I’m noticing it’s living room is pretty small. The house square footage also. Looks small. It has its twin next door.

That completely messes the esthetic.

Thiyo mwizi akitaka kuiba anakuja na glass cutter na gunia ya kubeba tv na system

The solution is building double walls that allows for pockets and central locking system with a click of button the completely disappear and its not that complicated to do.
P.s you can order the complete system customized to your spec from china .

Some come with water resistant covers…

The furniture alone is worth a fortune… its locally made by panesar.
Approximate total cost of construction is not less than 10m.
And the living room is adequate for such a house unless you want a football pitch.

This house must be cold as shiet during the night and cold season. No escaping it… without heating systems.

Pengine uchape roller shutter kama za hizo exhibition stalls hapo nairopi…
There are two elements to security, detterence and actual defence…

Putting up glass like this, you must have a proper detterence plan that discourages intruders overwhelmingly before they even start thinking about breaking in…

Nope, this house is in kajiado hakuna kitu kama heating system. .

That contemporary design is fantastic…this the way to go. Hapo Kwa bathroom being transparent is tricky especially with perverts :D:D For the grills as you’ve said you can opt for the retractable grills then fix a false wall to screen them.

Hahahaha very true.Kuna group ingine FB ya watu kupost manyumba.Wengi wanalia sana because of the huge difference between design and the final product

Weka rink