MOBIUS 2 - Latest version of Kenyans First fully local manufactured car

Wacha porojo.

Hapa G.o.K haiko serious. This would have been the people’s car. Kenya is a country of vested interests though.

Government agencies and county governments should be compelled to buy this. That’s the only way to quick industrialization of Kenya

Na pia headmasters wote wa public high schools

What I wonder is who is designing the engine. It is an engineering fete to design, build and implement a new design and make it reliable and not susceptible to breaking down , overheating and other creep problems. Kudos to them if the can do it. This is where they can convince customers to dump their 'yotas.

we need you to interact with it and give your views before we birrionaires can purchase it

Hehehehehe kama akina Lexus na Volkswagen ndio hukua na issues sasa hii? Sio ati siko patriotic but Kenya has always had issues with many things. Hii ntangoja statistics nione

Everything is imported i guess…from the engine to wheels to steel.

Si i read they are importing the 1500 toyota engines

I understand the mobius one got sold out at some point!

Yes, they sold the pioneer 1000 units. Impressive.

True. They only design and manufacture the body,

I must buy one. Now they are getting serious

Recruit a good/seasoned car designer and its game on…

Kama ndio wanaunda Body, my two cents is that wanafaa waclone Shape ya Defender 110 alafu wateam up na TATA kuifanya offroad worthy. Engine waunde yao from scratch hili gari iwe affordable (wanaeza recruit kina baba ochi wawasaidie kujenga a 3.0 ltr diesel mill). Wakenya tujenge Kenya bana.

inafanana Toyota Rumion Na Honda Crossroads

I’ll wait for the performance audit to confirm its reliability

Hata gari za wachinku zinatumia original engines from other well known brands let them ngangana na everything else wawachane na engine

Engine na gear box huwa ngumu for beginers

Hapa napo VE umeuwa osungu