Mnaitishanga deni aje banae!

Look straight into his eyes and say unalipa ama haulipi?
[ATTACH=full]353785[/ATTACH]

If you can’t do without it, be direct and remind him frequently even if you have to call him ten times a day.
Lakini hiyo 130kg of pure muscles inakusaidia kivipi kama unaogopa kuitisha mwanaume mwenzako pesa yako?

[ATTACH=full]353786[/ATTACH]

Bana I think I’m just too good vile another talker amesema hapo juu. I find it very hard to say no especially when I have that money someone is borrowing. Na mimi sipendi kuomba. I will just stop this habit.

Totally agree.

Mtombee bibi ju hapo hakuna urafiki.

Hakuna story ati too good. You’re a people pleaser, too scared to rouse a storm. Always wanting to be in good books. And to top it off, low on confidence.

[ATTACH=full]353789[/ATTACH]

I see you are good with safety precautions

Yes sir i am

Not true. Not a people’s person in the first place. Then, confidence is never one of my weak points. I can’t want to be in good books because I rarely even need anyone to do anything for me in that perspective. I come from a fairly close knit family where before anyone reaches out to outsiders, you are sorted internally.

Naaaa he is right. How can you not be able to ask for your money back in one way or the other or even write it off?. And pls muache kutuambia about all these kilos you lag around coz it has been proven to be untrue time and time again. Ask for your money back or forget it and move on. Simple.

They say if you want to lose your friends loan them money

People who borrow money have poor money management skills. A person is supposed to be able to plan and live within their means. But a person who borrows you money can’t do that (unless it’s an emergency which they pay by a week’s time)

These people who borrow you money always hope that you will forget. The money is never spent meaningfully, fizzling out quickly and they’re left looking to borrow more money

You’re never supposed to lend anyone money unless it’s an emergency and/or they have a properly explained way of how the money is going to be recouped.

For now just demand money from your friend. You can be assured your friendship is over.

Consider it payment of a financial management unit, sasa subiri familia na kanisa

always have the borrower sign a document hata kama umempea thao tano. that will make him know ako locked

Kupeana loan nliacha 2019, when a vvv close friend asked for a 50k loan kuongezea biz stock arudishe in a months time. After following up for more than 3 months nlikuta khasia KFC ikijiponda chipo na ma drumstick and instead of kuniambia nikaribie meza ilinisomea mbaya saidi. Nlimpiganisha mahedi kathaa na nkachomoka na ka drumstick kamoja nkaondokea hio kesi na deni nkachorea.

When possible, i think it’s the most satisfying way to pay yourselfu back.

Mimi jamaa beste alikatalia 50k alisema anajua karao wote central nimpeleke kwenye nataka…
After card kugeuka, Siku hizi ni prefect pale inda prison base

Solutions:

1. Borrow something of greater value than the loaned amount. Hold to it with hekayas. Keep it or sell it. Always promise to pay back while asking for yours.

2. Kill the friendship and forget.

3. Kill the friendship and make sure all and sundry know about him.

4. Forget about it and learn to say no. You would rather give grants (when you want, not when asked) if you are feeling charitableinstead of loaning.

Kama yeye ni greek mwambie, “Alafu reu karifoti karea gakwa”