Mkisii engiti kusumbuliwa na jirani coronatities huko kitongoji duni cha Pipeline Embakasi.

What are they feeding these millenials nowadays? @Coronatities how your ass get so thick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59HRPjiHBZQ

They are jingling baby.

@patco nikuskie number inbox ya hio kienyej. Suafi sana.

Patco umekua idle mpaka umeanza kuwatch low IQ vids

Leo utapost vagina zote mtu yangu but it will not change the fact that you son,
you are still a flaming homosexual
[SIZE=1]and its not jingling but jiggling…as in jiggle you dumb asš:D:D[/SIZE]

Hata wewe Youtube recommend akikuwekea haga inakaa hivyo unataka kusema hautawatch???

Lakini @jimit I always suspected you were gey.

[SIZE=7]Boss, Jakadala, Jakababa, Jarateng’ Jaduong never ever ever question patco’s diction in public!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]Are we clear???![/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]Jingling Baby[/SIZE]

[ul]
[li]Language[/li][li]Download PDF[/li][li]Watch[/li][li]Edit[/li][/ul]

Learn more

This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009)

“Jingling Baby” is the final single released from LL Cool J’s third album, Walking with a Panther. It was released on January 8, 1990 for Def Jam Recordings and was produced by LL Cool J and Dwayne Simon. The single version was remixed by Marley Marl. “Jingling Baby” peaked at #32 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. It was backed by remixed versions of “Illegal Search”, a track from LL Cool J’s fourth album, Mama Said Knock You Out. The song was later sampled by contemporary hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest on their penultimate album The Love Movement on the track “Against the World”.

“Jingling Baby” https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cb/Jingling_Baby.jpg/220px-Jingling_Baby.jpgSingle by LL Cool J from the album Walking with a Panther

Eh,wachni? Du yu have to saut at me omera? We sulphite ,dont mess with me jajuok. I yam bad:D:D:D:D

[SIZE=5]

Jakadala in the ghetto it’s jang-a-lang or jing-a-lang . It can have any meaning from thick yams to bling bling.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5] Bernie Mac brought it back in the late 90s :

It’s an old 1940s slang from this song :

[/SIZE]

Izo ni haga naona daily so nothing new. Lakini petco wewe nasuspect bado ni virgin

[SIZE=1]ok son[/SIZE]

Njaruo ukifanya invetigashen mtu haulizagi maswali direct. But I don’t blame you I blame your youth.

switch ya shower ina fanya nini kwa mlango.eeeh