Military drills where marines eat geckos and drink snake blood- MUME NGUVUZE

The US Marines’ grizzly drills ‘pose a zoonotic disease threat akin to Covid-19’, and are also endangering the king cobra, according to claims made by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)
Gruesome military exercises where soldiers are made to eat live geckos and drink snake blood could lead to another pandemic, animal rights campaigners have claimed.
The U.S. Marines’ grizzly drills ‘pose a zoonotic disease threat akin to Covid-19’, and are also endangering the king cobra, according to People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Now, the animal rights group has filed a petition to stop the alleged ‘frat-like party masquerading as training’ in Thailand which is known as Cobra Gold. The exercise - Cobra Gold camp - has been carried out each year in the South East Asian country since 1982.

[ATTACH=full]351250[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]351251[/ATTACH]
During the training soldiers learn what plants are safe to eat, and what to do if they become separated from their unit. As part of the exercises involving US and Thai troops the heads of snakes are reportedly torn off and their blood is drunk. Soldiers are said to be learning how to survive in the jungle, and they also peel the skin from geckos before eating them alive. Their petition is urging the new Secretary of Defense Gen. Lloyd J. Austin III to prioritise ending Cobra Gold. PETA Vice President Shalin Gala said: “A Girl Scout could figure out how to survive in a jungle without killing animals for practice, and so, too, should our military’s best and brightest.
[ATTACH=full]351252[/ATTACH]

Iko wapi ile clip ya kdf ikikula python choma?

[ATTACH=full]351271[/ATTACH]

No you do

Double yuck! @#$&+*£¢€¥%×π%

Njaruo know your snakes. Hio ya pili ni puff adder. But wanaikata very unprofessionally as compared to the Asians or other communities who devour snakes.

Venye hawa wasee wanijihype :D:D

Yes, Almighty Colon Crusher. My bad

Atheist tusikosane. Don’t assign God’s titles to me. He is the only one who is ALMIGHTY not me.

Blaspheme na huko Gachie pekee yako.

Corona V 2.0

So says a bibilically cursed individual who penetrates the colons of fellow men. Blasphemy my foot!!! Which god are you talking about btw since you religious folks cant agree on one yet you all agree on satan? And usiniite atheist just because you mofos found a word for people who dont believe in your mumbo jumbo. Siko kwa category ya ‘kubelieve’ i know for sure the sun will rise up somewhere today,i dont need to believe ,thats all

So sad Mr. Atheist we hope you will find Christ soon.

Mara mingi hii backsliding hutokea mtu akifika Nairobi kutoka reserve. Tunajua ukiwa Asembo Bay ulikuwa mchezaji hodari wa keyboard hapo kanisa ya Seventh Day Asembo. Ulimea pembe vile ulifika Ruaka.

I was going to say something crude here but nah. Najua ata nikikuwekea inbox utaileta hapa uwanjani. I will let you wallow in religion sir

no need brothers for all that crude / trash talk on religions, hata kama ni jokes, it doesnt qualify to joke using religions.

we are all grown ups, i suppose.

Yeah,but if religion gets shoved down the throat,regurgitation occurs and crap comes out.I believe we all have lanes to stick to but if others would a tad bit stick to theirs then there wouldn’t be animosities;)

ervery person will carry his / her own mzigo.

Tell that to those that do it that no one wants their bullshįt to begin with. If one wants salvation,let them go get it,no one asked for room service