Miguna Vs Passaris

In JKL, Miguna called Esther a socialite bimbo to her face and other unmentionables. No chills, Napenda sana.

3 Likes

Whuch channel??

The guy is real clown

1 Like

Miguna is on fire!!.. pasaris hawesmake hapo! … moshakwe imechomekwa msuuri kwa ikusde!!

6 Likes

Ngai fafa…Noma sana

Billionaire sponsors

2 Likes

Miguna ni kama punda imefika mtremko na cart full of goods bila brakes… anarchy!

7 Likes

Hehehe
I liked this part
Jeff: education?
pasaris: deport them…
miguna: I know all the constitutions…

1 Like

She’ll wish she’d been grabbed by the pussy by the dude…at least that would be physical. Brain/mind RKO ni mambo mbaya…

2 Likes

…primitive consumers

1 Like

all I hear when this guy opens his mouth is: “let me tell you…here are my testicles. you are a fool!”

7 Likes

…this guy is bright but anakaa kubeba watu wana sana…kushinda akiita watu PRIMITIVE

What if they are?

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D

…its a very strong word…maybe it should be sugar coated a bit

hehe… he tells jeff that he will drain the swamp he(jeff) is swimming in.

10 Likes

I respectfully disagree. People nowadays are too scared to tell people what’s on their mind. We don’t want to hurt people’s feelings. Hata new vocabulary is coming up because of this, kama “ghosting.”
It’s refreshing. Aendelee

1 Like

A socialite bimbo who’s rise to fame is
looking for sponsors…RKO

MM should truncate off the vagina he has. But again this man has brains, Hats off.

2 Likes

Every time I hear the word primitive I remember this story on Babu Owino’s demands
[ATTACH=full]68034[/ATTACH]
http://www.nation.co.ke/lifestyle/Zukqa/Obama-visit-unlocks-my-colleagues-primitive-energy/498272-2791260-ieoee0z/index.html