Microsoft’s patent uses human energy to mine cryptocurrency

Now, Bill Gates has been vilified in the news but is it for nothing? Let’s look at a patent that Microsoft put out last year.

This new patent, WO2020060606 (published as WO/2020/060606) has people buzzing. Why wouldn’t they?!!
[MEDIA=twitter]1251580245733449729[/MEDIA]
As this news makes the rounds online, people are referring to it as “Patent 666”, or “World Order 2020, 666”.

Microsoft’s new patent is about mining cryptocurrency. The patent allows for the creation of a device that tracks a human’s physical activity or reactions to certain tasks using a variety of sensors, and generates cryptocurrency in response. Furthermore, it patents a network that can give specific instructions to humans wearing the device. In English, Microsoft is looking into something like a cross between Folding@home and Fitbit that connects to a cloud and rewards people for certain tasks, while also mining for Bitcoin. It’s as unlikely (or as likely!) to be a harbinger of the new world order as any cryptocurrency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz-9fpdMUMM

Palipp na moshi hapakoseko chambilecho. Ama inasemwanga aje Swahili sio kidomo changu

:D:D:D *shakes my head. Do Not lose hope! Patent 777 has already been applied for and will counter WO 666! No losing hope!

“Some scientists pursue personal agenda! Therefore, a lot of people die from ego issues caused by persons championing hidden causes. Who knows the powers behind eugenics and what such powers are doing behind the scenes? They love mass interventions through processes such as immunization and vaccination, and other public health outcomes. Ask the computer guy!”…I quoted!

I hope they haven’t started installing it on people without their knowledge

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. e That number is 666

666 haiandikwi hivyo tu hadharani kama patent number. 666 is a calculation, ambayo itabidi mwenye kuitatua atumie ujuzi fulani na hekima.

They don’t give a fuck for humanity and themselves, they aim is to destroy you Israel Vibration

Wapi ghaseer @patco? Hapendi nikiongea about conspiracies:D
[ATTACH=full]298640[/ATTACH]

The beast system is Roman Catholicism that we know calls for “wisdom.” It’s a deceptive system which falsely professes Christianity. That false church killed millions of Christians during the Dark ages and they will do it again. America is the two horned beast that arises from the earth in Revelation 13 and partners up with Rome, in pursuit of God’s people. Ask yourself how they will ensure no one can sell or buy anything without this mark. Once they make money obsolete, human mined cryptocurrency is actually genius. Why would the mighty Microsoft do such a thing?? Of all the patent numbers available how did they end up with 666? It’s crazy, what are the odds?!

That implant will put thoughts in ones mind which are anti-God and that’s how people will mine currency to buy their food and survive.

Wewe si un

Wewe si unaishi ameruka and you call it the beast? Ama thats not an issue considering you swear allegiance to the colours and all that entails…contradicting as much but,tuenjoy maisha for now

These things might seem complicated unless you understand the words in Revelation. Right now Uncle Sam is playing the role of Uncle Laban to Jacob (Israel) making her rich and strong. But a time will come when America (? led by Palestine loving Dems?) will shuck this responsibility and Israel will have no friends.
“On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it.” Zechariah 12:3.
After America cuts Israel lose, she will partner up with Rome and install the beast system all over the world. Did you know that the Vatican is the wealthiest institution on earth?

i don’t see any problem with this …it’s meant to encourage people to move and not be docile . it’s good for health reasons . BUT i get your religious concerns and i’d advice you to stop overthinking this thing …if the devil was to controll humans it wouldn’t be in that manner .

That patent is not alarming at all, it’s actually just talking about how a blockchain application could be tied by body activity e.g from a Fitbit. It’s a pretty simple idea that could be applied to for example help anonymously sharing and participating in mass exercise competitions and awarding wins. This would be a huge privacy win, there are already many apps out there are doing the same such as Samsung Health and Fitbit but they are much worse since hazina privacy, they could literally be submitting your heart rate and blood pressure levels to pharmaceutical companies.

Bill gates is spending billions of dollars to make the world a better place but bonobos can’t see this… nimeona kwa Instagram Africans are the leading commenters on Bill gates posts na maujinga zao they think he is a witch or something

A Christian calling catholics heretics, is herself/himself susceptible to becoming a serious persecutor of Christian brothers/sisters himself. Anyone who is bound by the creed (fundamental principles eg one who professes Christ Jesus as the Son of God, and God the Father, and the Holy Spirit, Salvation, Resurrection, Judgement, Forgiveness of sins, Everlasting life…one should be very careful condemning such. Very careful.

I didn’t say the catholics, the people most of them are good people. However, any genuine Protestant who reads the bible knows that Catholicism (the system) is anti-Christ. Why don’t you read up on Martin Luther’s 95 thesis? The protest never ended at all.

Its been in the guiness book for years. My question was,if i reiterate, if the world ‘ends’ ,would yunares stets be impeached by god and angels?

Agreed. Any church system is bound to be abused. The Anglican (eg ACK), Mormon, even AIC system in Kenya have been abused by some in its leadership to do unthinkable things.

Sis,you’re sort of in the right track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDwrYXqXwK4

For the home guards/house ninjas[ATTACH=full]298897[/ATTACH]

I read somewhere that’s not its actual patent number. Will need village to confirm. Technology itself seems mark of the beast ish