Microsoft is hiring Junior/Senior Backend and Full Stack Developers

So, I just got this in my mail:

I was attracted to your profile and your development experience. We’re actually growing our Microsoft Development Center in Africa and planning to hire software Engineers in Nairobi. To help us achieve this goal we’re looking for Junior/Senior Backend and Full Stack Developers who want to join our software engineers and program managers that are working already at Microsoft Nairobi office and doing an amazing job. The Software Engineers will be responsible for creating new features for millions users (we have 10M to 100M monthly active users) that will be able to handle billions of requests each day. These are all full-time, permanent roles. We offer flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home, and other benefits. If you’re open for new opportunities please share your resume here?

Also, feel free to share this message with any fellow engineers. The more the merrier.

I will be waiting for your reply:))

Thanks,

Cindy Bidali
Talent Sourcer, Africa Engineering @ Microsoft
Come as You Are, Do What You Love @ Microsoft

Get your algorithms and data structures right. Prep your GitHub and go to hackerrank to sharpen your skills. To the best of my knowledge, they take any programming language. Send your resume to Cindy Bidali on LinkedIn. All the best and Bye

that is a fake profile bro…
though microsoft Kenya is hiring, get their job post from the website

This is true, don’t just soil things without doing your research. That being said, I won’t divulge more information

Hii ni ile ya linkedin? Hao recruoters husumbua sana sometimes…Also, if you are above 25 years usijisumbue kuapply…unwritten rule

They want slaves not employees. Umder 25s watatumika vizuri sana

Yeah, na pia hawana familia so they will devote all their time to the company

when you say slaves what do you mean

I know one of the main recruiting heads at Microsoft in Kenya…the linkedin profile for the lady mentioned above is eerily similar to his. Microsoft are hiring but either directly through their site or as contractors using Techno Brain…Am not sure if she is legit or not but err on the side of caution