Michael Schumacher Still In A Coma Since 2013 Skiing Accident

Huko si KNH Jareeer

No. He was the Lead Ferrari driver.

20 million dollars per year. They were even selling his cars to cover the costs
https://cars4starters.com.au/2019/07/15/schumachers-ferrari-up-for-sale-as-medical-bills-mount/

Life hukuwa funny as a talker has pointed out. You spend years doing risky sports alafu when you retire you’re met by an accident. Wadau appreciate life the way it is. Enjoy your hard work. Do not deny yourself simple pleasures. Live. Because even money cannot guarantee a happy ending

You know nothing about a sport that ypu claim to have watched live in Monaco

Ata nashangaa with that comment ati alikuwa mercedes. Umetuangusha sana @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii . Ningekutukana vibaya ni vile hutambui single mothers nikalenga:D:D:D

Schumacer was the face of Ferrari. Most people in the 90s didnt even know his name, but show them his picture watakuambia huyo ni ule Jamaa wa Ferrari. Hiyo hospital bill is peanuts to Ferrari, keeping him alive probably makes more money in royalties.

I remember back in 2005 when I think shell paraded his Ferrari in Nairobi made everyone crazy including mzungus lakini haikuwa na engine.

Of cos anazeeka

Damn, didn’t know about that, 7 year comma is something insanely hard. Does anyone know how is the situation today? I do not do skiing, but I know that it can be really dangerous. because once I fell from my snowmobile and it was really hard. I know that the reason was a bad grip because I had a had bad stock tracks. So I bought [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]best snowmobile tracks the same day, because I ride snowmobile very often and I can’t risk that much.