Michael Caine spent 8 years not blinking on screen to keep audience 'mesmerised'-NUTS !

[ATTACH=full]381624[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=7]Michael Caine spent 8 years not blinking on screen to keep audience ‘mesmerised’[/SIZE]
Sir Michael Caine who has starred in more than 130 films including The Dark Knight, Zulu, Get Carter, Alfie and The Italian Job and picked up a top tip when he began acting. Sir Michael Caine used to frighten everybody by not blinking – and not a lot of people know that. The screen legend, 88, confessed he spent eight years avoiding closing his eyelids so he would look more convincing on screen. Sir Michael, veteran of more than 130 films, including A Bridge Too Far, picked up the tip from a book, Teach Yourself Film Acting. He said: “One thing that stuck in my mind was, ‘Don’t blink. You must never blink’. “For the next eight years, I walked around trying not to blink. People around me, my mother and everybody, thought I had gone nuts.
[ATTACH=full]381625[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]381626[/ATTACH]

They thought I was a psychopath. I used to frighten the life out of people.” Michael’s staring earned him the school nickname of snake eyes but even now he never blinks shooting a scene. clearly it worked as he has starred in hit films such as The Dark Knight, Zulu, Get Carter, Alfie and The Italian Job. He also won Oscars in 1987 and 2000.

Used to watch his movies on TCM, a very mean dude

i liked him in BATMAN house as the wing man butler"Alfred" & Miss Congeniality, hapo tosha.

Dignified actor

Thoroughbred actor

I’ll have to try this … see how long I can make it without blinking.

:D:D:D try it for 30 mins to 1 hour, if people wont prop up something.

I barely made it 5 minutes … damn. It’s harder than I thought.

LOL umezubaa macho zimetoka

[ATTACH=full]381845[/ATTACH]

Banae … hii inataka ukiwa jaba

:D:D:D taratibu sije ukakuwa makengezaa

[ATTACH=full]381848[/ATTACH]