Kibaki had kids
Uhuru and Ruto have kids
Queen Elizabeth had kids
Adolf Hitler had kids
Beyonce amezaa
Rihanna amezaa
Michael Jackson alizalisha
Kiptum had kids.
Why are you a funny creature that doesn’t want to leave your DNA behind?

7 Likes

The urge to reproduce is stronger where testosterone levels are high…its an alpha thing

5 Likes

A field marshal elder without kids chances he is gaaay

2 Likes

Mimi maneno ya watoto nmesare, wacha nikae na wale wawili official na 4 unofficial

2 Likes

ED. Men are eating fries and tomato sauce daily. The girls as well, watu hawapiki. Mara mzinga and weed. Si generation itaisha bure.

4 Likes

At least wewe umezaa so hata ukifa umewacha genes behind

Every gal I dry fried traped me with a batoto B4 I rush to nearby thickets. The 6 so far are DNA certified

1 Like

That’s great

Wewe na ni masturbator shupaff unamwaga watoto kwa mkono mbona hauzai

1 Like

bossman I’d like to meet you someday (no homo). Twende kwa witchdoctor pamoja alafu tukunywe keg pamoja alafu we go bang hoes.

2 Likes

This is fagotry on steroids

4 Likes

Imagine a crossbreed between @TrumanCapote and the Westerners she’s been talking about. She likes men from the western World. The likes of kina @uwesmake and @Abba. Mtoto anazaliwa, akiwa na torch :flashlight: yake mkononi na appetite ya mtu mzima from the very first day, ishara tosha Ako tayari ya kufanya Ile kazi ya masoja, staki kutaja jina watchman wasiseme naongea mbaya.

5 Likes

hakuna faida ya kuzaa.

1 Like

Unaongeanga mbaya throughout juu ya waluhya. Nimekuzooea

1 Like

Hapo kwa Michael Jacksons kuna doubts :joy:

Quite true soldier

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I didn’t see the soja part coming

1 Like

There’s one general MGTOW not far from our place in Murang’a. He’s ““sold”” a big portion of his land to his neighbor who is his younger cousin. He’s in his mid 80s and doing chores has become difficult, he recently sold his car as driving was becoming a challenge. I could have said gifted the land but there is a condition. The cousin is to give this mzee food and a little cash to the day he dies. The land is about 3 acres, fertile, red soil, water, electricity, house on the property. I think the day MTGTOW dies the cousin might move to this geezers house.

3 Likes

makofi kwa MGTOW

2 Likes

Uyo ni @ChifuMbitika aka @patco