MGTOW = FREEDOM??

Shida yako ndio gani?

A hundred k is enough for karoga to change his mind totally and completely and even decide to become a polygamist…

Exactly, jogoo haisemi ni jogoo

gods…Wacha jokes kaka.:D:D

:D:D:D:D Azor Ahai browmnan si unapenda attention.

:D:D:D:D:D… MGTOW= FREEDOM…We are not your average mortal men,sisi tuko na the samurai spirit , warrior a lone wolf mentality, discipline like a KGB or CIA agent ,our mind is impossible to beat or crush , women sense our laser sharp focus on ourselves,our dreams and goals ,even when I was a kid you would just sense it ,you are in the presence of a heavenly being, a god from the heavens.

sh 112 million by 35 year clean wealth is a pipe dream. You have to come from a really wealth family or got lucky (very successful company or very early bitcoin investment). Other than that, hii ni porojo tu

Samurai intermarried with those in their class ooo mighty Zeus.

:D:D:D:D:D… MGTOW=FREEDOM… niggas can’t read ,I said SAMURAI SPIRIT,the discipline, tenacious nature,the warrior mentality ,sijui kama ulisoma hapo my fren

[ATTACH=full]402663[/ATTACH]
Why do planteshen workers have to throw the financial tag everytime they talk about MGTOW? Is admin sponsoring these silly rhetoric?

Self righteous wanker @Azor Ahai trying to shame other men as usual

Misery loves company

Most married men huwa na vitambi due to poor dietery tendencies,. Wanapikiwa mashakura then most of them struggle financially. Kwanza ukishaoa ujue you have already handicapped yourself in your journey to financial freedom. Not unless uoe bibi mjanja and even then tayari uko na variables working against you. Family, inlaws, watoi, unnecessary expenses etc. But mtu solo unaeza ata lala njaa as you sort your finances. Needless to say, it’s a free world but married men complain the most and live the most disatissfied sex life. For women, marriage is a good deal juu ata akiwa momo aje ako guaranteed to get laid. For a bachelor ukijiachilia physically, then by default you are limiting your options, that is if you intend to continue attracting female wako na genuine interest na sio kutumia pesa kama masponsor who btw mostly are married unhappy men.

factos

Hii nayo I agree. Lazima ukuwe na pesa. Na ukiwa na pesa madem wenyewe wanajileta. Hapo sasa if you reject any relationship with them utakuwa ghey, not mgtow.

Are you saying basheras kama @tall mnyama everywhere na rende yake ya lanye lovers hudinya malaya coz wamejiachilia physically despite walking from bama market to kamulu kaguu everyday?
Ati they are not able to find females who genuinely love them lazima watumie doh hata kama ni peasants?

They can find females to love them. Its just that those females would be deformed. And ugly.

And no man wants to be spotted in the company of an ugly woman. So an idiot like @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii or @tall mnyama everywhere would just hit and vanish.

Heshima msee plus I dont stay in Kamulu huko ni kwa akina @Randy.

Eye smell major BS:meffi::D:D

:D:D:D hii bhangi yako jo!