MGTOW airheads

Anyone who uses migtow talking points to make life-long decisions is a dangerously stupid mutherfucker who is heading straight to misery. Let me adress the MGTOW morons who are constantly vomiting the gallons of coolaid they’ve been been unthinkingly gulping.

If your choose to stay the heck out matrimony, like me, ensure you do it after thorough self reflection, not because you listened egoistic losers like Kibe.

To be happily single, you need robust mental and physical health. You should be someone who enjoys solitude You need wealth. You need hobbies. You need a home. You need status in society. You need a solid philosophy of life to keep you sane (I recommend stoicism).

Otherwise you’ll live and die like a dog. Finally, MGTOW is not an identity, it’s not a lifestyle, it’s not

4 Likes

Let me crank up the volume niamshe @kodiaga

1 Like

Oya @jerrydubiz mimi ni AMG MGTOW. Kama wewe iko na swali send it to my secretary @Yuletapeli he will forward them to me

1 Like

…kumbe ulikuwa area

Leo kwanini hauko kwa leaderboard?

1 Like

Hata sijui how it works, naona nina points most, nachezea top three. @PERDITION ndio ana lead msururu. Inahusu nini hasa?

Nyinyi Top idlers

1 Like

Hehe, na vile lately I’m struggling kupata free time

We do alot of things mgtow dog, we raise kids ,multiply money , drink alcohol and still get time to run things here . Remember you lack time due to porverty

1 Like

Masikini Muikamba Pharmacy naona you are the champion

2 Likes

Hehehe I never check that thing, Mambo yangu ni kumaliza wasenge Tu nikipata obbotunity

2 Likes