Meru or Embu?

maswali gani hizi za kishoga unauliza mwanaume ? accent ya mwanaume itakusaidia aje ? faggot

Unaniulizaga nini sasa.
Ni nini chako nilikula

Why not Nanyuki? Hata Jungus live there with their Cessnas. You have the chance of waking up facing Mt. Kenya.

Choose peace.

Hmmmm i am from EMBU County however from Mbeere…so we are the lesser known Embians…mogoka farmers.Mbeere/ishiara/ great place however few people so wageni are quickly noticed…

My fieldwork over the next one year will be mainly in Meru, Chuka, and Embu. Nikikaa Nanyuki itakuwa very cumbersome.

Hehehhe kumbe hii ghassia hupasuliwa mayai kama @uwesmake ?I have always suspected.

Trade-offs from the above stats favour Kîrîmarî

Chuka is in Tharaka Nithi County which lies between Meru and Embu counties.

Father Muverethi was convincing me to settle in Mbeere.

Can other tribes from Kenya freely stay there… ama ni issue tu ya kiuks, merus and embus

Ok which area?

Come to Meru I rent you a place to stay or if you prefer staying in a hotel, I got you too takupea a good deal and all the privacy you need . I have lived in both. Depending on what part you want to live in, it gets pretty cold especially some parts of Meru but some parts are very hot as well but I assume you are operating from tao, so Embu isn’t as cold as Meru. All small towns hakuna mambo ya kuishi chini ya radar. Privacy is a misnomer. If you are after business targeting elite or middle elite Meru is better, there’s good circulation of money but try not to get involved with kiyuks for your own safety. Tourism Meru is better it has many UNESCO world heritage sites. Peoplewise, I prefer Merus but Embus are less temperamental unless you are dealing with wa kutoka siakago.

Which killings are you talking about? Business rivalry ama? I’m not aware. I love Meru so much but aki mimi na baridi. One July I spent 2 weeks in Meru indoors and I still got frost bite on my face, my skin died and peeled off.

If you decide it’s Meru Hola at your gurl hakuna haja utajirishe watu wengine na niko hapa. For me small town blues are too much, I was even contemplating buying a place in Nakuru but knowing myself I am very unlikely to spend much time there if it’s cold.

Nanyuki is coooolllddd!!! It’s a nice place, my auntie relocated from Nairobi to Nanyuki and she seems to be enjoying herself, she didn’t want to go to Meru, alot of jungus who weren’t happy when blacks moved to Karen moved there so they’re very racist and white elitist but they live hukooo ndani if you open something high end you will have customers. Good luck whatever you choose.

Be very sure that the woman isn’t in any kind of relationship with a meru man else you will end up in pieces in a sack promptly delivered at a police station. When a woman cheats the MWK man is the one who gets hacked. Meru men are extremely volatile, emotional and territorial. Workers often hack each other over women mpaka its almost normal. Also Merus are extremely proud mukikosana kidogo anawacha job and tells you to your face that he or she isn’t destitute.

Embu is where your services will be most needed and beneficial to GEMA as a whole… :smiley:

Married men in Embu county have raised the alarm over what they call rampant mistreatment by their wives and children.
They cited physical abuse, denial of conjugal rights on flimsy grounds, and ‘cold wars’ within their families.

Members of InuaWazee Self Help Group in Kiriari, Embu North, have, therefore, appealed to the government to intervene.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?attachments/1622681693052-png.367592/

The group partly blamed the assaults on rampant drugs and substance abuse among young men.
They said whenever they report the mistreatment by their spouses to the police, they are ridiculed and dismissed as cowards.
Their family roles have been diminished and they can no longer lead, they lamented.
“Men have been sidelined and we are not important anymore. Women have taken over as we have no power.
We cannot report mistreatment to the police and whenever you try fighting back, the police act very harshly,” InuaWazee patron Joseph Wega said.
He said the situation has contributed to frustration among men, which has resulted in a number of suicide cases.
“We are facing difficult moments in our families; we cannot enjoy marriage.
We urge the government to empower men and consider balanced treatment of both men and women in the county,” InuaWazee chairman Samuel Muturi said.
The men have formed a self-help group to unite and have a voice in cases where one of them faces challenges in the family.
“I encourage men all over the county to consider forming such groups to have power and for their voices to be heard.
This will allow men to have their rights considered,” David Murage said.

Medical Malpractice Is Not Taken Seriously Hapo Jamu... - Health and Fitness - Kenya Talk

:D:D:D

@ChifuMbitika these GEMA brothers of ours from Mount Kenya East need your services. I hear you are a legendary sponsor huko Laikipia and Nyandarua.

I will urgently look into this issue and act accordingly. It’s disheartening to hear these reports from our Embu brothers

Well well analyzed.
You must be an economist to have such precise details
Point to note though, Chuka is in Tharaka Nithi county not Meru County.