Men's Best Kept Secret

Jana nimepitana na wamama kwa barabara wakiongea nikasikia mmoja advice the other one to sell a piece of Land aweke biashara.

Kuna tofauti kubwa kati ya inherited land na ancestral land ile watu wenyu wamezikwa. Hio ancestral land ndio hua na shida.

That was a solid vision. He invested where he had good “experience.”

Na umesema ni kitambo ? I wouldn’t try that today.
Nothing is certain these days alafu ukishika pesa inamea mabawa.

Huyo wa kuuza atakuja patiwa kazi ya kufagia na mwenzake.
That’s how slaves are made. Separate a man from his ideal resources. Pesa si chakula.

Hii ndio nilikuwa nangojea tu confirmation… hardmean priss funga thread.

From my observations watuu huuza inherited land maisha yao huwa mbaya sana. Huwa na swara fulani

Na plan kuwachia watoi brothel

Swara sio kuuza land. Swara huwa watu kufikiri biashara ni rahisi. Business is never easy. The people who can most likely succeed are the people who have been there for a while. Soo unaanza polepole bila kitu, unajifunza kuunda chapaa hata kama kidogo, then when capital comes you are ready.

Hawa wa kujaribu biashara sababu wameangukia chapaa ndio hupoteza kila kitu

Elders kusema ukweli shamba huwa na swara flani, especially ancestral ama inherited. Mzae alinishow shamba inanunua shamba ingine. Apana uza shamba kufungua biashara.

Hapo kisumu nmeona vijana wanabebea mzazi panga awagawie shamba. Very prime land. Kijana anauza nusu acre anapewa 6.5M. within 12 months imeisha.

Ruai na ruaka vijana wameuza properties worth 50-60M. But after two years jamaa anarudi kuishi kwa ploti. Hizo pesa hata upewe milioni ngapi haitalast

Kuzaliwa Mwafrika you already have the odds stacked against you. Kuzaliwa maskini mwafrika sasa hapo you have no chances of making it life. So I believe coming from the gutters to making it out there, of course legally, is certainly an achievement. Shida ni kwamba wezi ndo siku izi wanajisifu how they did it starting with Mwizi 1 so the mantra of coming from the bottom has really been cheapened.

watu wauze, wenye wananunua wanunue. ile muhimu ni kwa life usikuwe tajiri leo na kesho uwe masikini. kama uko worth 10 million leo, siku yyote ile ya usoni kuwa worth more than 10 million, hapana rudi nyuma kwa life.

Soil is rewarding to each man. Soil is the only thing that can turn your fortunes around from scratch. Selling inherited soil for stupid reasons that may not bring a similar inheritance back to to the family carries a curse. Hio pesa haikusaidiangi ng’o. You only get tempted to sell more.

That’s the ideal case but I will let you in on a little secret. Kurudi nyuma ni inevitable juu life itself is volatile. The only thing you should do is to make sure that the overall trend is upwards. Kama hurudi nyuma at all it means you are not taking enough risks in business. Kama uko worth 10M na next year uko worth 8M that’s not surprising. Provided that 2025 uko worth more than 10M again and some risks have paid off. Your net worth will fluctuate whether you like it or not unless you are very risk averse and if so, you won’t grow your wealth anyway.

Kusema hutawahi rudi nyuma ni hekaya. The best approach is to make sure your overall trend is upwards but expect some challenges ahead as you take risks. You will have some bad years - financially.

I inherited 90% of the land I got. The less than 10% makes me more money than what I inherited

it was back in 2014

stop trying to paint yourself as rich, we saw the watch you posted here. You’re a poor ghaseer, poorer than @PHARMACY, even.

Kazi ni kutombana mattercore na kusumbua watu online tu.

Malaya usiniingize kwa chokosh wars…i said i never lacked my parents are rich i also drive a probox…keino

Ati rich. Sema you came from an average background. You’re an ugly domesticated nigga with a fat smelly wife. Ati rich. Kwani umerogwa?

Not today and definitely not now tombana mbali I’m in too good a mood

safisha mattercore nakuja. Ghaseer hii. Ati growing up you never lacked. Never lacked what? A helicopter? A holiday trip to Europe?

Ama you simply never lacked food? :D:D:D

Wewe ni maskini. Kuna hii false pride yenye African parents try to instill in their kids by preaching to them how they’ve never “lacked.”