Men Marrying Single Mothers This Awaits

[MEDIA=facebook]id=395246302086756;type=video;user=TrickDaddy305[/MEDIA]

:D:D:D jamaa alionyeshwa vumbi. Ngumi baada ya ngumi. Hata hakuwa anaziona. Alitandikwa kama burukenge. Enyewe single mums is a no

eih…masaibu

Alafu ati single mom is just looking

“… He put me in one of them wrestling moves. It took me forever to get out of that move…” Mbuyu ametii.

[ATTACH=full]372497[/ATTACH]

Sounds like a Nigerian midget immigrant with a southern accent. Alienda kucheza na hao African American giants :D:D:D:D

@Bingwa Scrotum na vyenye hamnaga nyama, hii vita za mkono utawezana?

Singo matha ata unilipe mshahara daily Siwes oa

Apigwe hadi auliwe, ghaseer takataka yeye, weak genes running to do a video of how ameundwa like a little bitch

We all know you are a bottom faggot

Naona leo @Thirimaii hasn’t performed to expectations otherwise you would have been deep in slumber at this time of the night

I only have on lover and that is @kanguthu .We just finished our first round of morning glory

Just you wait few years to come @byro will bring the same kind of shit right here.

Enyewe the guy was surprised.He even run out of breath

Rarua hiyo takataka kanguthu sasawa

I believe he missed the memo entailing how to disappear after eating a single mum and acting like it’s a bump you just drove over.

:D:D:D:D American kids are 120kg pure meffi by 15th birthday and they hit jim and juddo training ,only a cool will think of marrying a single mum at bidenstan :smiley:

Anakaa kuwa 29,alitafutana na mwanamuke with a 25 yo freeloader and he expected to be called daddy? Ofcourse he was going to get faded,. Atafute rika yake with a 2yo

:D:D:D:D:D…beta males never learn ,hata mtoto wa alpha male can see you just a piece of shit and they will gladly whoop your ass if you cross them.