Memo No. 27 from The National Welfare Desk of Men Lessons from 2020: Last Memo of the Year:Silas Gisiora Nyanchwani.

Good points elder. Hapo kwa “its just your turn” ni ukweli mtupu.:smiley:

Number 6 is extremely important. No matter how broke you are, if you can afford to clean yourself up and even dress up in some stylish mtumba clothes, dude you can be assured of landing coochie and having your respect.

Very worthy post.

No. 13 - Always go drinking when you are happy. Never go drinking when you are sad, you will end up making bad decisions and wake up even more sad.

Why do you demean The Enigma every other day in this forum?Stop lying you fat nincompoop:meffi:

Putting people on a pedestal ends badly.

@TrumanCapote, what are your thoughts on this?

I have been proposed to by a single dad of small kids and I have declined. Raising kids from another person and your own is very complicated. Discipline is a problem. I personally don’t advocate for any body without kids to marry anyone with kids unless they are grown up but even then you have to really have to put alot into consideration before you do it.

Many single mums are also still having relations with baby daddy. Some are good people but both for the kids sake and your own it’s better to just avoid. Single mums should also avoid exposing their kids to men especially girls.

I don’t appreciate the demonization of single mothers because they are very responsible people they could have aborted or abandoned their kids. They should be celebrated for stepping up to single handedly raise their children. My late maternal grandmother was a single mother after her husband died. She raised 7 boys and 3 girls strictly and was a phenomenal woman and mother, she never remarried. I am not for it unless under very unique circumstances.

Wise words. they don’t teach this in school

Capao

[quote=“TrumanCapote, post:14, topic:243510”]

Was it just your pops turn when you came along? The caliber of advice this generation of men regurgitate vindicates my choice to steer clear of this gender. Imagine going through pregnancy and near death experience to give immortality to someone who thinks so little of you. Your life is just a turn. You are risking your one life to propagate such an ungrateful species. On judgement day when God asks why I never bothered going out of my way for any man I will just say I couldn’t see myself as a turn, so I just bypassed the whole thing. It’s beneath me, beneath the dignity of God in whose image I am created. I am glad I never fell for the okie dock. Shoot me.
[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]

ulikosa link; https://www.nairobirahagirls.com/

2 Ricko 2:11-30.