Member of Cute Boys Association impregnates Vera Sidika

Otile Brown…Brown Mauzo… all about Brown… @Azor Ahai is right , Vera will end this soon…or Brown Mauzo will run for the forest…watch this space.

Zile filter huyo mtoto atakulishwa acha tu. Oppo phones might consider making Vera Sidika their brand ambassador

He’s a discount Otile Brown

uterus ya Vera imeoza after myriad abortions hawes go full circle

[ATTACH=full]369947[/ATTACH]

Let me add this here… :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxYSLiqqTwU:4

She just wanted the guys ,good genes, so Briffaults law applied…now she has accomplished her mission.

naah no alpha would want vera to have his progeny

Again, no wonder @Sambamba is avoiding @Coronatities . I think I see why.

mauzo brown huenda anauza brown suger pale coast

Someone once said that once a woman gets married (security) or money/job/career, that’s when they search for a man of their dream(tall, mascular, good-looking, beards, exciting alpha etc). They don’t have to tolerate another ugly fella just because he has money because they already have theirs, so it cuts through the bullshit. Though Vera is a lanye and lanyes and women ni watu wanapenda kupewa, so eventually she might ditch him.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

If there’s someone in KTalk who’s full of shit it’s yours truly MikeOkoth aka @MikeOck. You are a walking contradiction or better yet, an OXYMORON…

You always go about bickering this alpha male beta male shit. If being an alpha means marrying a well known cum dumpster, impregnating her and pimping her out without any financial responsibilities then you are the biggest fool south of the Sahara.

Kijana, kama huna pesa nenda ukahustle kama wanaumme wenzako and for once in ur miserable life, GROW A PAIR OF FUCKIN BALLS

Ooh and before I forget, Cute Boyz Association??? :eek::eek::eek::meffi::meffi::meffi:

[ATTACH=full]369987[/ATTACH]

Amezeeka.

Ya Ben Pol inaendaje?